We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant Suggestion

2 posts
Save Topic
Restaurant Suggestion

I know this questions is kind of open ended but here goes it -

The wife & I are headed to Vegas (2nd time) at the end of June and staying at the Mirage. We are looking to eat at a decent place on the strip for our anniversary (nothing too expensive). Either Italian or Steak.

Thanks!!

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,706 Reviews
from $399.99*
$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,214 Reviews
from $139.99*
$224.90
Grand Canyon 4-in-1 Helicopter Tour
927 Reviews
from $598.99*
Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
269 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant Suggestion

Mario Batalli's Enoteca San Marco in the Venetian. Tops for me and my wife, we go every year for our anniversary. Plates range from $20-50 and sometimes you can nab a restaurants.com gift certificate for it (usually sold out).

orlando
Level Contributor
612 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant Suggestion

Hubby and I wanted to try Enoteca while we were at the Venetian, but opted not to after reading some of the reviews and seeing how loud it was there. (it is in the center of everything, people walking by your tables and "welcome to the jungle" by guns-n-roses blaring in the background.

By "not too expensive," what price range are you looking at? The restaurants at Wynn/Encore (not too far from you) have the 'wow' factor for an anniversary and their price fixe menus are from $40-60 per person. link: www.wynnlasvegas.com/#dining/taste_of_wynn/

Wine is always the deal breaker for us though, such ridiculous markups where-ever you go these days!

Since Vegas time is much different than anyplace I have ever visited (there really shouldn't be any clocks there :P), you could take her to an 'anniversary lunch' at a wow-factor restaurant without breaking the bank. Tableau at Wynn is exceptionally beautiful and has amazing service. Here is a link to their lunch prix fixe menu: www.visitwynn.com/documents/TOW_Tableau.pdf

We went there for breakfast as we did not have the budget to dine there for dinner. It was still an amazing experience that I will never forget. Also, I felt very decadent going to such a fine restaurant for breakfast, very 'Breakfast at Tiffany's." Wynn has all their menus posted online with the prices. (I am partial to Wynn, I know :P)

I know you said italian or steak, but with all the great food to be found in Vegas, maybe you would like to try something different? Whichever you choose, I know she will have a great time, after all, she is in Vegas with you! :)

3. Re: Restaurant Suggestion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, December 09, 2010