We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabanas at Monte carlo

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
montreal
Level Contributor
178 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Cabanas at Monte carlo

Hi,

I've been trying to find a recent answer to my question. We are 4 women going to vegas and staying at the Monte carlo. Aside from the one picture on the hotel site, we are trying to find info on their cabanas to see if they,re worth teh 260$/3 day rental fee.

Will we have a nagging "pool boy" pushing drinks on us? Is there hidden fees or minimal drinks to pay per day? And does anyone have pics or info on the assets of these cabanas?

We are also afraid by what we have read that if we get to the pool after lunch, chairs and space will not be available.

Thanks in advance for any information!

Los Gatos...
Level Contributor
24,950 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cabanas at Monte carlo

Here's pics from last year:

travel.webshots.com/album/570761318NgQiWT

Is it $260 for 3 days??? If so, that's a great price compared to say MGM and Mirage, who charge $250 a day weekdays.

I can only relate my Mirage experience. The cabana boys and girls came around, but were not pushy at all. No minimum was told to us.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
2,330 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cabanas at Monte carlo

That price doesnt sound right unless you've got something going on with a host thats non standard. I just called MC marketing because the rest of my party is going to be there and they said cabana's were $200/day mon-thurs and $260/day fri-sun

montreal
Level Contributor
178 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cabanas at Monte carlo

thanks for the info and the pics!!! I was afraid that the price was waaaaayyyyy to low for a vegas hotel when my friend told me the price...

again thank you for the quick response!

4. Re: Cabanas at Monte carlo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:34 am, November 03, 2010