We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best seats for Mystere

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lafayette, LA
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
best seats for Mystere

What are the best sections to sit for Mystere. Is it better to sit few rows back on first level or better to sit first row of balcony? Thanks

Michigan
Level Contributor
1,843 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best seats for Mystere

When I saw Mystere, I was in row H, left section (which was the last row of the front section) and they were great seats. However, there were parts of the show that took place in the aisle right behind us and from the ceiling right above us, so in my opinion the first row balcony would be better. The theatre is relatively small, so all the seats are great. Hope this helps!

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
675 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best seats for Mystere

I have seen it twice and got lucky with seats both times. Once in the second row, side of the stage and last year fifth row center. Its the best show in town (IMO) and any seat in that theater is good and worth every penny. You'll love it.

Los Altos...
Level Contributor
728 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best seats for Mystere

The best seats are not the ones up front since the stage is actually above eye level to those seats. The best seats are actually about 10 -15 rows back in the center, still close enough to the stage to see clearly but at eye level.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
36 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: best seats for Mystere

I agree, you're better off sitting a little bit back to take in everything that 's happening. I've seen it several times, one time in the 2nd row with my husband and unlike most concert events which you want to be as close as possible, we were wishing we were further back. There is so much happening on the stage at all times besides the focal point, you won't want to miss any of it! Enjoy, it's a great show.