We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best restaurant for value for money

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
leeds uk
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Topic
best restaurant for value for money

HI all i was wondering what people thought the best overall restaurant on the strip in las vegas was taking into account the following

value for money

quality of food

pleasant eating surroundings

choice of food

this can be a buffet or a normal restaurant either in a hotel or not

looking at dinner in the main

all suggestions and thoughts greatfully appreciated

m
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
6,266 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best restaurant for value for money

The best buffet is breakfast at Paris. The main problem is the lines, so try to get there early.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: best restaurant for value for money

It would be helpful if you perhaps told us how much (roughly) you're looking to spend per person. Some people may well consider that top-end places like Joël Robuchon or Guy Savoy offer outstanding value but if you're looking at spending $75 on dinner that doesn't really help you. Any particular type of food?

Does it have to be on the Strip? You can get some great value if you're happy to head off-Strip. Rosemary's, Casa di Amore and Lindo Michoacan are three places that spring to mind that are all very good and will cost you less than you'd typically pay on the Strip for similar quality.

Also bear in mind that quite a few places offer prix fixe options which can make them more affordable. And take a look at restaurant.com and what it offers for Vegas dining.

http://www.restaurant.com/

Buffets are a totally different animal to regular restaurants and should really be dealt with seperately. As fas as I'm concerned the most expensive buffet options (Wynn and Bellagio) also happen to offer by far the best value.

Edited: 3:56 am, May 02, 2010
leeds uk
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: best restaurant for value for money

we are looking at restaurants ideally on the strip as we have no car but nearby off the strip is good as well looking at maybe paying up to 30 dollars a head for entrees or cheaper if its good quality

open to any food but but one with a good range of choices would be ideal say a place where you can get steaks,chicken pork seafood and pasta or asian with chips or rice or potatoes

also licenced would be good as nice to have a glass of beer or vino with the meal

Lancaster, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,346 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: best restaurant for value for money

My favorite is the Grand Lux Cafes at Palazzo and Venetian! So many choices of food and plenty of it! Always good!

UK
Level Contributor
480 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: best restaurant for value for money

Hi

I would also say Grand Lux or Chessecake Factory in CP Forum shops, both have a good choice of food, you can check there menus on there websites.

Have a great time in Vegas.

Pinktiffs

leeds uk
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: best restaurant for value for money

thanks for those tips any more from anyone else

los angeles
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: best restaurant for value for money

Best steak in Vegas is at Country Club Grill in Wynn.

Maine, USA
Level Contributor
1,566 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: best restaurant for value for money

"paying up to 30 dollars a head for entrees or cheaper" definitely limits your choices but Grand Luxe is a good recommendation. Dollar per dollar, you can't beat the steak dinner at Ellis Island for $6.99. It's a bar.

I read some good comments on this board about Toby Keith's at Harrah's and I am going to give it a try next time.

nj
Level Contributor
2,757 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: best restaurant for value for money

touring

toby keith's looks interesting to me as well...and we will definitely give this place a try at the beginning of june when we are there. the menu looks good and prices seem reasonable.

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
6,017 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: best restaurant for value for money

Grand Lux Cafe. One at Palazzo and Venetian.