We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

When to buy Show Tickets

Gorham, Maine
Level Contributor
803 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
When to buy Show Tickets

Hi there! We're trying to plan what shows we want to see during our two nights (3 days) in Vegas in early March. The question - should we buy our tickets ahead of time online or once we get there? What's the best way to get discounted tickets?

Thanks!

Michael

Michigan
Level Contributor
1,848 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: When to buy Show Tickets

If you're planning to see a Cirque show (Mystere, O, Ka, Zumanity), then I would recommend purchasing your tickets online now. They sell out quickly and you probably won't get a discount for them anyway. I've seen Mystere and O and loved them both! If you're seeing a vegas-style show (Jubilee or Folies Bergere), then you can wait until you get there and look for coupons or buy 1 get 1 offers, since these shows do not usually sell out. Hope this helps!

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
689 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: When to buy Show Tickets

I agree whole-heartedly. I also recommend that you make time and spend the extra $$ to see at least one Cirque du Soleil show. I've seen Mystere (twice), O and Zumanity and they were both awesome. I'm dying to see KA. Going at the end of the month with a group and nobody else wants to spend the $$, so we are doing Blue Man instead.