We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The best Strip-view hotel room in Vegas?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hasselt, Belgium
Level Contributor
68 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
The best Strip-view hotel room in Vegas?

I'm looking for a hotel room that has a magnificent view of the Las Vegas strip. I've stayed in the Mandalay Bay once and I loved the Strip view: those lights at night, I can look at it for hours!

Is there another hotel that has great strip-view rooms? Can someone narrow it down for me? Many thanks!!

Pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Mount Pocono
Level Contributor
4,299 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The best Strip-view hotel room in Vegas?

ketsjap,

There are many properties that have a good view. It depends on what "type" of room you are looking for first ...and where you want to be on the "strip." This is all subjective of course. You will get many replies from first hand experiences, but at the end of the day, it is all about what you are looking for overall.

VegasSue

Eastern WA
Level Contributor
166 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The best Strip-view hotel room in Vegas?

Do you have a certain budget in mind?

I've heard the best strip view rooms are Lakeview suites at the Bellagio and Fountain view rooms at Paris.

cardiff
Level Contributor
247 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The best Strip-view hotel room in Vegas?

Caesar`s Augustus Tower rooms overlooking the fountains have a great view.

Hasselt, Belgium
Level Contributor
68 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The best Strip-view hotel room in Vegas?

We'll be staying from June 13 'til 17 - so that's 4 nights.

My budget.. Not too much, as the Vegas-stay concludes a 3-week W-Coast trip so I'll be quite broke by then :)

I was thinking max. $ 350 for 4 nights.. Maybe $ 400 if I'm in a good mood!

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
5,384 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The best Strip-view hotel room in Vegas?

If budget is an issue, consider South Tower at Bally's. Yea, it is old and a bit worn. But the time I stayed there the room was clean and comfortable. And virtually every room has a spectacular view of the Strip.

Boston...
Level Contributor
6,715 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The best Strip-view hotel room in Vegas?

If your key goal is a good "strip view", then I might suggest you look at some off strip properties. Namely Rio, and as a real oddball choice, Trump. Being slightly removed from the strip gives these properties a unique and in some ways, unparalleled view. Trump in particular, was strategically placed to line up with the south strip. So a higher floor room with a strip view gives an amazing vista right down the strip.

If, however, being on the strip is mandated, I might also suggest a room at The Wynn, not the Tower Suites, but the resort rooms, as they have a better south facing view of the strip. It might blow your budget of $350 for four nights though.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
20,394 posts
1,663 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: The best Strip-view hotel room in Vegas?

I did particularly enjoy the Fountains view rooms at the Paris.

Hasselt, Belgium
Level Contributor
68 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: The best Strip-view hotel room in Vegas?

Well, as I live only 3 hours' drive from the real city of Paris, that hotel is not really an option, I think :)

What about Planet Hollywood (or PH Towers?) or the Flamingo?

Trump seems nice too, mgg42! I'll definitely give that one a look - but the pool seems to be not very impressive, especially compared to the Flamingo pool, for example?

Lancashire
Level Contributor
3,433 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: The best Strip-view hotel room in Vegas?

The Strip view rooms at Treasure Island have a wonderful view. You can see right up the Strip as far as Mandalay Bay way up in the distance.

I can send you a photo if you like so you can see for yourself.

Colorado Springs...
Destination Expert
for Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
4,232 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: The best Strip-view hotel room in Vegas?

My favorite are the strip view rooms at TheHotel at Mandalay Bay.