We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to eat if I'm looking for Crab?

calgary
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Where to eat if I'm looking for Crab?

I was thinking of trying out Village Seafood Buffet but it doesn't have very good reviews. I am just mainly looking for a place where I can have some really good crab legs.

I know, probably a bit of a weird question, any suggestions??

TIA

Special Offer
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter...
6,706 Reviews
from $399.99*
$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,213 Reviews
from $139.99*
$224.90
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and...
927 Reviews
from $598.99*
North Muskegon...
Level Contributor
440 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to eat if I'm looking for Crab?

Crabs? Perhaps Glitter Gutch.

Seriously, a good strip buffet such as; Wynn, Planet Hollywood, Bellagio - all you can devour.

bc
Level Contributor
716 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to eat if I'm looking for Crab?

Might be out of the way but the buffet at M resort had great crab legs when we were there twice last year. Great buffet for $20, free beer and wine included. Will be back there next month. Good luck!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
10,230 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to eat if I'm looking for Crab?

Joe's Crab Shack has three Vegas locations, but none on the Strip.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
553 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to eat if I'm looking for Crab?

The buffet at Bellagio. Everyday they have king crab legs and snow crab legs chilled.They also have warm drawn butter. Was there last week.

calgary
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to eat if I'm looking for Crab?

Thanks guys!!!

St. Louis
Level Contributor
79 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where to eat if I'm looking for Crab?

Please, do yourself a huge favor and go to Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak and Stone Crab (NOT to be confused with Joe's Crab Shack). Stone crab claws are somewhat expensive, but insanely delicious. I've never been to the one in Las Vegas (located at Caesar's), but I've been to the one in Chicago several times and have eaten stone crabs many times while in Florida. The season ends May 15th, so hopefully you will be in Vegas before then.

Bayonne, New Jersey
Level Contributor
492 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Where to eat if I'm looking for Crab?

This is a great question, thanks for posting. I also would love some good crab legs while on my trip in Vegas. I'm really not trying to spend an arm and a leg for it. I will check out the All You Can Eat Buffets that offer crab legs. I'm a little person but can tear up some crab legs, lol.

Toronto
Level Contributor
941 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Where to eat if I'm looking for Crab?

Wynn dinner buffet has KING CRAB legs already sliced in half for you that are 1-2 feet long... No work needed to pry out the meat! We usually pile up a plate of them a mile high and use it as our table centre piece! Best dinner-buffet in town...

Morgantown, West...
Destination Expert
for Morgantown
Level Contributor
1,665 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Where to eat if I'm looking for Crab?

We're trying a new seafood restaurant when we get to Vegas that was featured on the Travel Channel's "Man vs Food" show. It is called Hot & Juicy Crawfish, and they have shrimp and several different crabs, in addition to the crawfish.

http://www.myspace.com/hotnjuicy_crawfish

Edited: 12:09 pm, February 18, 2010
Bayonne, New Jersey
Level Contributor
492 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Where to eat if I'm looking for Crab?

XILoveVegasX- What is the cost for the Wynn Dinner Buffet? That sounds SO good.