We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 Bedroom suites

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester
Level Contributor
552 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
3 Bedroom suites

Hello all planning a much needed return visit for my 40th birthday, not been back since I was 20yrs old !!

I need a 3 bedroom suite and I have reserved the Marriott Grande Chateau. Now I'm being a little picky and just wondered if there were any other similar properties with 3 bedroom suites but with a bigger pool area as we plan to spend a few days chillin out.

I secretly want to goto to the MGM grande because of their lazy river & huge pool comlex but ensuring everyone has a bedroom I suppose has got to be a priority.....

I have found plenty of 2 bedroom units but when I add on the extra bedroom the price goes up a third, any help would be appreciated.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
4,829 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 Bedroom suites

Yeah the Marriott Property doesn't have the best pool area yet, although it does have a good view of the city.

If you want to do the MGM pool, why don't you look into the Signature @MGM. I don't think they have 3 bedrooms, but it's worth a try. Or a terrace suite at MGM Grand, those are dope.

You may also want to look into the H suite at THEhotel, or the 1500X3 at Mandalay Bay. The MB pool area is better than the MGM's in my opinion.

Edited: 2:13 pm, February 07, 2010
Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
604 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 3 Bedroom suites

The Villas at the Mirage might be great for you if you want it all, are picky, want a 3 bedroom suite, and can drop a fair amount of money

http://www.mirage.com/thevillas/

Manchester
Level Contributor
552 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 3 Bedroom suites

Thanx for your help guys will check out the others in the morning although I suppose the main thing I didn't mention it's gonna be around Thanksgiving week, now why did I think the weather was gonna be 70f+ ??

I believe it can be very changeable in November so best not to plan my trip around a pool huh lol....

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
4,829 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 3 Bedroom suites

Oh yeah,,, in that case I'd definitely stick with the Marriott Property. Like you said, the weather can change drastically that time of year, but most likely not going to be pool weather. Stayed at the Marriott for T-giving 2008 and it was rainy 3 out of the 7 days we were there.

Manchester
Level Contributor
552 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 3 Bedroom suites

Argh last thing i need is rain lol (being from manchester uk) I am actually torn between Las Vegas & Florida.. Ive reserved both hotels in both cities but not booked my flights yet...I was hoping for a last bit of sun before returning to uk winter...Ive been to FLA many times but my OH has never been to Vegas - was hoping to do a bit of holidaying in the sunshine - nevermind !!

Thanks for that its good to hear from someone who has been that time of year, although yes i know its very difficult to predict...

London, United...
Level Contributor
576 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: 3 Bedroom suites

Nov last year I was eating lunch outside most days, had 1 cold day, deffo not pool weather though.

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
265 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 3 Bedroom suites

Take a look at the Wyndham Grand Desert. They have very nice 3 bedroom units and an incredible pool. They are on Harmon half way between Hard Rock and Planet Hollywood

Also the pool is heated in the colder months!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
4,858 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 3 Bedroom suites

are you doing a suite for all adults? Or are their kids going with you?

If it's all adults, it will be a lot cheaper to book individual rooms at the same hotel.

Boston
Level Contributor
15,119 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 3 Bedroom suites

I am also curious why you need three bedrooms in one suite as opposed to adjoining rooms. Unless you're planning on doing a bedroom Chinese fire drill in the middle of the night, you would save a lot of money by gettign separate rooms.

Manchester
Level Contributor
552 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 3 Bedroom suites

Lol ok it's for Me & my OH , my sister & my elderly mother.

My mum & sister won't share a room...

I got the Marriott for $247 a night it's 3bed/3bath I thought this was good!

Last year we got 2 x 1 bed suite In NYC & my sister ended up on a sofa bed for a week, so this time we said we'd try for a 3 bed - that's all :-)