We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bellagio Email Address

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Coral Springs...
Level Contributor
751 posts
113 reviews
Save Topic
Bellagio Email Address

Does anyone know the email address for Bellagio? I have a customer service issue that was not resolved to my satisfaction and would like to write to the appropriate department and have it get to the right person....

(My husband contracted food poisoning during our trip there this past weekend. The food poisoning was due to an undercooked hamburger from Cafe Bellagio. We had to stay an extra night due to his having to go to the ER and being too sick to travel. We filled out the necessary report--the person even came to our room while hubby was violently ill--and we STILL HAD TO PAY for the extra night's stay!)

I want to express my incredulity and dissatisfaction with the way this situation was handled.

Any information you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bellagio Email Address

guestservices@bellagioresort.com

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,857 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bellagio Email Address

It just happened this past weekend? It's only Tuesday, it takes time to get these sorts of issues resolved. Why not just make a phone call to see where the issue now stands with the hotel before going off the deep end? That will help you out more than a letter full of nothing but complaints.

Watch Hill, Rhode...
Level Contributor
11,258 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bellagio Email Address

http://bellagio.com/contact/contact-us.aspx

# Please note that our staff

responds to e-mail inquiries from

9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Monday-Friday PST.

# Please allow 3 to 4 business days for a response.

# If you require immediate assistance, please contact the Bellagio Operator at:

(702) 693-7111.

Virginia
Level Contributor
1,576 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bellagio Email Address

I think it depends on who owns the Cafe Bellagio.

If owned by the Bellagio, then they could be liable and they really should have let you stay the night for free.

If not owned by the Bellagio, then charging you for an extra night is the appropriate response.

Of course, they should have had some compassion for their guests.

Coral Springs...
Level Contributor
751 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bellagio Email Address

Thank you for you input!

6. Re: Bellagio Email Address

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, August 02, 2010