We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

promotions at mgm signature

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
542 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
promotions at mgm signature

I have not seen many promotions for the mgm signature. Is this because its popular and they don't need specials??????

Special Offer
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter...
6,706 Reviews
from $399.99*
$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,210 Reviews
from $139.99*
$224.90
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and...
926 Reviews
from $598.99*
Lawrenceburg...
Level Contributor
1,866 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: promotions at mgm signature

I have seen several promo's through the Signature, and luxury International which is a third party that owns some of the condos. Last Time I was there, I booked 3 noghts, fourth night free. Currently, they have a few specials running. Are you a member of the MGM Players club? You are more likely to get e mails if you are, and you can sign up for specials on the MGM web page.

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
45,445 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: promotions at mgm signature

They send them out, although not as often as MGM. I don't remember if they also show in your players club account, but they do send email offers. I don't usually save them, and I checked my recently deleted mail and don't still show any.

The reason that they probably have fewer than regular MGM properties is because they don't actually own all the units, and may be limited as to how low they can drop the rates.

3. Re: promotions at mgm signature

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, July 29, 2010