We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

December 3rd thru 7th...

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Minnesota
Level Contributor
296 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
December 3rd thru 7th...

just wondering if anyone is going during this time? I'll be staying downtown and just wanted to know if some peeps from TA were gonna be there and maybe do some partyin!

Missouri
Level Contributor
5,980 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: December 3rd thru 7th...

Liking the sound of that, vegaswannabe! I haven't been to the Firefly yet, but it comes highly recommended, and... hey, sounds like a great place for a meet up to me! I'm asking for people to say what their best day and time is for a meet up on the Downtown thread, so would appreciate both of you posting when would work best for you over there... :-) (So everyone can see it)

sheila

Ohio
Level Contributor
2,890 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: December 3rd thru 7th...

Whatever time is decided we will work around,, but I am thinking afternoon sometime. We will have a room downtown but also have Venetian booked for a couple of overlapping days,, ya know in case we get to having too much fun (drunk) on the strip hehehe!! We were able to attend a mini M&G on our past trip,, everyone was in a hurry,,including us! Anyway, like I said , I'll follow the other thread.

Hotlando, Fl
Level Contributor
9,198 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: December 3rd thru 7th...

Planning to be downtown from the 4th or 5th to at least the 10th. I'm also one of the people who will be joining the group perhaps at Firefly.

I'm always ready to party!

14. Re: December 3rd thru 7th...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, April 19, 2010