We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Best - Las Vegas Shopping Outlets

Toronto
11 posts
Save Topic
The Best - Las Vegas Shopping Outlets

Looking to do some shopping while in Vegas. Any suggestions on which outlet is better? Great Selections and Greats Deals! Have never been to Primm but hear that this is a pretty good mall

Mentioned in this post
Primm
Primm
Nevada
Level Contributor
8,463 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: The Best - Las Vegas Shopping Outlets

Not enough difference any of them to choose one over the other IMO. I wouldn't go all the way out to Primm unless you play golf. Just look at the various mall websites and see which one has the stores that interest you.

Mentioned in this post
Primm
Primm
Nevada
Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
6,692 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Best - Las Vegas Shopping Outlets

For us Primm is worht the trip. Has the high end retailers we like. Las Vegas Outlet Mall, South end of strip has the lower end shops, with the exception of Saks 5th Off and the Wynn outlet. Premium Outlets is the middle one. Go early as it gets busy and parking can be an issue.

Mentioned in this post
Primm
Primm
Nevada
Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: The Best - Las Vegas Shopping Outlets

I would not drive all the way to Primm simply to shop. Of the two in Vegas- Premium Outlets is the better one.

lasvegasadvisor.com/…

Mentioned in this post
Primm
Primm
Nevada
Lancaster, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,346 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Best - Las Vegas Shopping Outlets

I guess it is a matter of what you are looking for! I didn't care for the premium outlets, it is outdoors and cold in the winter months, and I was not looking for high end stuff. I liked the ones south of the strip. It is an indoor mall.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
22,482 posts
2,110 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The Best - Las Vegas Shopping Outlets

You shouls find Premium outlets good enough for outlet shopping.

Yarmouth Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
602 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The Best - Las Vegas Shopping Outlets

The mall in Primm is great for deals.You can catch a bus at MGM for $15.00 and you can find a coupon in those Vegas coupon books for 2 for 1.The drive out there is nice too.

The outlet mall south of the strip is also great for deals.

Mentioned in this post
Primm
Primm
Nevada
7. Re: The Best - Las Vegas Shopping Outlets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:24 am, April 17, 2010