We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Enterprise Car Rental

Ann Arbor, Michigan
Level Contributor
79 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Enterprise Car Rental

Enterprise has rentals for this weekend and next week for $14-$17 a day. I just booked a for $130, total and saved $30.

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,686 Reviews
from $399.99*
$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,183 Reviews
from $139.99*
$224.90
Grand Canyon 4-in-1 Helicopter Tour
923 Reviews
from $598.99*
Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
1,492 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Enterprise Car Rental

Great rate! Just FYI.... Enterprise can get very pushy trying to sell you with their insurance options. Just make sure you understand your personal auto policy coverage for rentals or any benefits you have with your credit card or auto club. Don't let them push you into buying something you don't need.

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
470 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Enterprise Car Rental

I cannot stand renting cars from Enterprise. When you rent the car, they walk around you around the car inspecting the car for every ding, scuff, and blemish and taking copious notes of it. The same happens upon return. It is like borrowing a car from an overzealous parent.

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
45,248 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Enterprise Car Rental

"I cannot stand renting cars from Enterprise. When you rent the car, they walk around you around the car inspecting the car for every ding, scuff, and blemish and taking copious notes of it."

I'm one of those silly people who think this is a good thing.

I use Enterprise when needed at home, but have never used them in Las Vegas. In LV I usually use Dollar as they are competitive and convenient.

Mentioned in this post
Iowa
Level Contributor
10,427 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Enterprise Car Rental

Great rates!!

I am also happy to do a walk around. It takes 2 minutes. If I rent a car with a big scratch in it I want it noted before I leave with it. They aint charging me for it!!

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Enterprise Car Rental

I am another one who inspects the car carefully -both inside and out- when picking up . It is for my own protection since I want every ding marked on that slip of paper-even if they say it is nothing to worry about.

6. Re: Enterprise Car Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, March 22, 2010