We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Green Door

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
uk
2 posts
Save Topic
Green Door

Anyone knwo about the green door swingers bar...?

Is it good and is it the best swingers bar in town

Malibu
Level Contributor
10,923 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Green Door

Wavy, I can see mgg's point. I guess that makes me "Puritanical?" Get real. I could care less about what happens behind the green door. But I think it's a bit sad too. Maybe I'm getting insecure with my 40 year relationship?

Louisiana
Level Contributor
26 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Green Door

Wow, swinging is legal? I swear I didn't know that...maybe because I'm Catholic? or just naive?

Level Contributor
1,447 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Green Door

underpar got married at age 11!

HTR

14. Re: Green Door

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 5:19 pm, October 19, 2009
Malibu
Level Contributor
10,923 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Green Door

HTR. I was 14 and SHE was 11. But she was heavenly.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
2,147 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Green Door

Now thats creepy!

Malibu
Level Contributor
10,923 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Green Door

promark, only if I pass her around.

Atlantic City/Vegas
Level Contributor
472 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: Green Door

GD is a good safe place,I have taken a girlfriend or twwo or three there back in the day, one of those things that yo do in Vegas I guess. I have not been there since I met my wife in 06 though, she is not into that sort of fun.

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
510 posts
1 review
Save Reply
19. Re: Green Door

Everyone has their opinion about allot of things. This type of 'club' appeals to some and not to others.

I hope you find what your seeking. The Rooster has some very friendly wonderful people that fully respect what you do or don't do.

I've been to some beaches where I saw more going on than at a 'club'.

End result.....people should not comment on things they no little about.

Case in point........I dislike gardening......like totally hate it, but others I know love it and spend serious $$$ on it. I don't comment on how stupid and wasteful it is......I just look at it and say "very nice".

That's my 2-cents :)

Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,738 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Green Door

Underpar you can feel how you want but to refer to what others are doing as sad and creepy you have to expect someone to reply.

If someone on here asks a question about a legal activity which by the number of establishments obviously there is a market for it in LV why should people pass judgement? If you don't have anything to add to the discussion why throw out negative comments?

Not sure how secure you guys are but the GD might be a good way to find out.