We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

XS at the Encore

NYC
Level Contributor
1,402 posts
138 reviews
Save Topic
XS at the Encore

Since XS is the "it" club right now, I really want to check it out next month. I already emailed them for details on bottle service. I know it will be expensive because it's only 2 of us, but I think it will be worth it.

The only thing I am trying to decide is Sunday night or Monday night. I already have a table reserved at Body English on Sunday night but I will cancel it if XS seems better for Sunday. I read on a previous thread that Sunday nights are outside only. Since the pool seems to be the main attraction, will it matter that the inside is closed? If anyone has been there on a Sunday or Monday, I would love to hear experiences. And just to prepare myself, I would love to hear what you paid for your table.

Thankssssss

Special Offer
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter...
6,705 Reviews
from $399.99*
$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,205 Reviews
from $139.99*
$224.90
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and...
926 Reviews
from $598.99*
Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
6,692 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: XS at the Encore

Go on Monday as it is industry night and quite fun. Many really like Body English on Sundays.

London
Level Contributor
1,861 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: XS at the Encore

Been there a few times on a Monday but never on a Sunday. Monday nights are a bit more casual than the weekend as it is a SIN which I think makes for a great night out. Everyone is looking for a party after working all w/e

The last time I went we had a table for 8 and paid $1400 for drinks, $400 for tipping plus another $200 to our security guy etc... The $1400 covered 2bts of GG and 1bt of Buffalo Trace. There was some kind of special on GG that night but can't remember the exact details. Our table was located between the dance-floor and the pool and I think had a 2bt minimum.

All in all XS is a fantastic Vegas club and delivers all you would want without the rip-off pressure you get from some other LV clubs.

Be CAREFUL about Body English.... not anywhere close to being the club it was 5yrs ago.

Orange, California
Level Contributor
1,247 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: XS at the Encore

^ I agree 100% about Body English. I went on a Sunday night and was severely disappointed by it. I heard the party is still somewhat decent, but the music isn't going feel like its overwhemling like it normally is. I personally would rather go on a Monday since I m already going to couple of pool parties as it is. I don't need another one in the middle of the night.

Heres a good gallery so you can get a feel of whats going on:

spyonvegas.com/index.php…

NYC
Level Contributor
1,402 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: XS at the Encore

Thanks

It looks like I am going to XS on Monday and I don't think I will be going to Body English.

5. Re: XS at the Encore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 21, 2010