We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crepe stand at Venetian Canal Shoppes?

NC
Level Contributor
22 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Crepe stand at Venetian Canal Shoppes?

I love the creperie at Paris but am staying at Wynn and heard there was a crepe cart somewhere in the Venetian Canal Shoppes that would be closer to me. Anyone know of this? Thanks.

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,706 Reviews
from $399.99*
$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,210 Reviews
from $139.99*
$224.90
Grand Canyon 4-in-1 Helicopter Tour
926 Reviews
from $598.99*
Del Mar, California
Level Contributor
9,230 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Crepe stand at Venetian Canal Shoppes?

Well I do know that Bouchon has a bakery/cafe called the Bouchon Bakery and it is supposed to be one of the best in the United States. Thomas Keller is the executive chef behind the restaurant Bouchon and is one of the best chefs in the world.

The restauraunt Bouchon is in the Venezia tower section of the Venetian and the Bouchon Bakery is in the Grand Canal Shoppes inside the Venetian. Bouchon Bakery/cafe closes at 9pm daily.

I am pretty sure the Bouchon bakery has quite a few different kinds of cookies, cakes and other desserts so they may have crepes?.

Have a good trip.

2. Re: Crepe stand at Venetian Canal Shoppes?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, December 12, 2009