We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Proper Etiquette: BJ Dealer story

Las Vegas
Level Contributor
17 posts
Proper Etiquette: BJ Dealer story

I was playing BJ at Ceasars years back and as the night went when the cards were dealt to me all I did was kind of wave my hand at the cards and the dealer took it upon herself to either hit or stand based on what she had. I mean if it was 11 and she had a 6 showing of course I would hit but I am talking about it I had a questionable hand she knew whether or not I needed to hit based on her hole cards. Needless to say she made a killing that night in tips and I did in earnings. I wish I could find that dealer again some day....lol

Riverside
Level Contributor
256 posts
1. Re: Proper Etiquette: BJ Dealer story

You're dead. Be quiet. Lay there and rot like a good corpse.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
122 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Proper Etiquette: BJ Dealer story

bump. what the hell kind of response is that?

UK
Level Contributor
1,016 posts
3. Re: Proper Etiquette: BJ Dealer story

Hulk, its a response to a post over 2 years old and the poster was talking cr@p anyway.

There is no need to reply to these posts........ It was quite witty anyway... :-)

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
17,182 posts
4. Re: Proper Etiquette: BJ Dealer story

Check the date

USA
Level Contributor
8,009 posts
1 review
5. Re: Proper Etiquette: BJ Dealer story

I miss VM. lol

UK
Level Contributor
1,016 posts
6. Re: Proper Etiquette: BJ Dealer story

Agreed, VM was great

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
5,808 posts
10 reviews
7. Re: Proper Etiquette: BJ Dealer story

You got mail Dr

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
122 posts
2 reviews
8. Re: Proper Etiquette: BJ Dealer story

i know, i was searching through old threads for gambling threads and I came across it. I didn't quite understand the response though?

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
30,682 posts
9. Re: Proper Etiquette: BJ Dealer story

Look at the name of the original poster. Stu Unger. He was a legandary poker player who basically killed himself with drugs and alchohol at a way too early age.

I assume the response was in response to the guys name, and nothing more.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,039 posts
8 reviews
10. Re: Proper Etiquette: BJ Dealer story

Can't belive that VM is still hanging around, but I know that he is. His aliases are fairly transparent. YouWhiners was one of many, I'm afraid. I have met the guy twice, and I know he made quite a few enemies here on this forum, but nonetheless, he knew Vegas...and he gave out some useful information, even though it was wringed with sarcasm in most cases.