We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant Reviews (Ah Sin, The Palm, and Zeffirino's)

Western New York
Level Contributor
78 posts
Save Topic
Restaurant Reviews (Ah Sin, The Palm, and Zeffirino's)

Just thought I'd offer my .02 on these restaurants...

The Palm @ Caesars Forum Shoppes - I've eaten here many times and it never disappoints. Did the "business lunch" and got a Caesar salad, filet mignon (medium), and of course the homefries and chips. The steak was cooked to perfection, the salad was great and pretty big, and the potatoes must have come right out of the oven.

Ah Sin @ Paris - This was a first time visit here. We saw the all u can eat sushi roll ($19.95) advertisement and thought we'd give it a shot. Two of us did the sushi with some Japanese beers, while my other friend was less adventuresome and just got some shrimp and scallops. There is a listing of 10 sushi rolls as part of this deal, and the waiter brings you a whole roll of each one, then says if there is anything else you want more of, just let him know. Well, it was great and fresh, though I thought I was going to grow gills by the time I was done with how much I ate. I would definitely recommend this place. Plus, the ambiance is pretty nice.

Zeffirino's @ The Grand Canal Shoppes - This was a first for me. I saw their $24.95 complete lunch deal and decided to try it. I'm glad I did. They sat me upstairs overlooking the Grand Canal and right away gave me some bread and butter. I did the homemade minestrone soup, then the lemon pepper grilled salmon, and then scarfed down the plate of pastries. Very good food and very good service. Also the ambiance is very nice, almost like you are in a fancy Tuscan villa. I'll definitely be coming back to try some of the other options on this lunch deal.

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,707 Reviews
from $399.99*
$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,217 Reviews
from $139.99*
$224.90
Grand Canyon 4-in-1 Helicopter Tour
927 Reviews
from $598.99*
long Island NY
Level Contributor
1,239 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant Reviews (Ah Sin, The Palm, and Zeffirino's)

thank you for your .02 sounds like Zeffirino's is well worth a try

Los Gatos...
Level Contributor
24,950 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant Reviews (Ah Sin, The Palm, and Zeffirino's)

Thanks for the comments.

The Palm has never disappointed me in Vegas or Nashville.

Ah Sin sounds interesting. Is that a lunch price or dinner? Would love to try Okada, but afraid they couldn't fill me up for less than $250!!! lol

Zeff's sounds tastey.

Western New York
Level Contributor
78 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant Reviews (Ah Sin, The Palm, and Zeffirino's)

The deal at Ah Sin goes from 5:30pm-10pm on Wed, Thurs, and Fri, (that is definitely the time, but I'm not 100% on the days)

Los Gatos...
Level Contributor
24,950 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant Reviews (Ah Sin, The Palm, and Zeffirino's)

Even better, thank you Mutt!

Boston
Level Contributor
15,119 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant Reviews (Ah Sin, The Palm, and Zeffirino's)

Concur on the quality of the filet mignon at Palm. Filet isn't normally my favorite cut, but theirs was outstanding.

6. Re: Restaurant Reviews (Ah Sin, The Palm, and Zeffirino's)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:40 am, October 20, 2009