We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

In-N-Out Burger

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
South Bend, Indiana
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Topic
In-N-Out Burger

Have heard great things about the place as far as burgers go. We will be staying at the Wynn and I was wondering, what would be the best way for us to get there? I'm guessing it's probably not in walking distance from the Wynn. Would it be best to just take a taxi there and maybe go through the drive-thru? Thanks!

Stateside
Level Contributor
193 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: In-N-Out Burger

Just jump a cab to this one:

4705 S. Maryland Pkwy.

Las Vegas, Nevada 89119

It's right behind the UNLV campus, just north of Tropicana.

Los Gatos...
Level Contributor
24,950 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: In-N-Out Burger

ok, I just tried this place out in my town for the first time. For the life of me I don't see the attraction. But then, before I went, I didn't know there was a secret menu that isn't posted???!!!

www.badmouth.net/in-n-outs-secret-menu/

I would have animalized both the burger and fries had I known....

Los Gatos...
Level Contributor
24,950 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: In-N-Out Burger

ok, I just tried this place out in my town for the first time. For the life of me I don't see the attraction. But then, before I went, I didn't know there was a secret menu that isn't posted???!!!

www.badmouth.net/in-n-outs-secret-menu/

I would have animalized both the burger and fries had I known....

N.H.
Level Contributor
684 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: In-N-Out Burger

Yes, use the secret menu. LOL....hubby and I love those animal style burgers and fries. We are not fans of Mc'd, Burger King, or Fatburger but for some reason we really dig In and Out and now have to go once a trip. Yummmmm

Muskegon, Michigan
Level Contributor
6,863 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: In-N-Out Burger

"Animalize"..lol... thats funny. In N Out is like burger heaven for me, especially being in so.cal...i eat it every couple weeks or so. And yes, an animal style Double Double is my burger of choice. Someday i will try a 4x4 burger...

Providence, Rhode...
Level Contributor
7,444 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: In-N-Out Burger

I'm always on my personal quest for the best burger ever. I have heard really good things about In-n-Out, but my first visit there (the LV Trop. location) was less than stellar. I had a Double Double cheese only, Single regular and Animal Style fries. The fries were cold and the burgers were nothing special.

Some people swear by the Cali locations only, but I'm going to give it another try on my next trip. Does anyone else thing this location is not as good as others?

Providence, Rhode...
Level Contributor
7,444 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: In-N-Out Burger

that would be: Does anyone else THINK this location is not as good as the ones in Cali? (not thing)

San Francisco
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out burgers and fries are also pure meat and preservative free. You can't get that at other fast food places.

I couldn't imagine going out of my way for it though - there are 3 within 15 miles of me right now.

N.H.
Level Contributor
684 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: In-N-Out Burger

Well we wouldn't say "it's the best burger ever, thats for sure" .....but we thought it was a tasty fast food and cheap too.

As far as location (sorry I don't know the street) but the one we went to had a college across from it, also across on the other side was some kind of restaurant it had a sign outside that read "Big weiners R Better" then underneath it said "Vienna hot dog and fries 3.50" hehehe......my gf dragged me over there so we could have our picture taken at the sign (we are easily amused sometimres).

San Diego...
Level Contributor
23,543 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: In-N-Out Burger

Its a good fast food burger, nothing more nothing less. Its better than all of the other chains, its cheap and in SoCal they are everywhere, as they are in Vegas.