We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canyon Ranch at Venetian, Fitness Classes??

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
664 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Canyon Ranch at Venetian, Fitness Classes??

I am considering joining a friend at the Venetian for several days in mid-March. (I have never been to Vegas before). I would like to use the daytime hours while he is busy as a spa/fitness getaway. Can someone tell me how they found the fitness classes at the Canyon Ranch spaclub? Worthwhile? Crowded? Do you need to reserve classes or can you generally get a spot? I have been to Canyon Ranch in Tucson twice before, and wondering how these fitness classes measure up. I may try a massage or some other treatment, but I am more interested in the fitness aspect.

And, in general, does it seem less crowded in Vegas these days because of the economy or pretty much the same? How busy is Vegas in March usually, and what kind of weather can be expected?

Many thanks!

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,706 Reviews
from $399.99*
$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,213 Reviews
from $139.99*
$224.90
Grand Canyon 4-in-1 Helicopter Tour
927 Reviews
from $598.99*
1. Re: Canyon Ranch at Venetian, Fitness Classes??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 pm, October 17, 2009