We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excalibur pool

San Diego
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Excalibur pool

Does anyone know how the pool at the Excalibur is? Does it have a deep end? Is it overrun with children? How about drink service? Any comments would be appreciated! Thanks!

Special Offer
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter...
6,625 Reviews
from $399.99*
$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,112 Reviews
from $142.99*
$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
403 Reviews
from $529.99*
$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and...
915 Reviews
from $598.99*
$650.00
milwaukee
Level Contributor
660 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Excalibur pool

went in for three days in june and stayed at the ex. They have two pools. One has two slides and the other one has a little waterfall. The water is not deep at all. I believe one worker said "3 feet in one pool and 3 1/2 in the other. No lounge chair drink service but they have a "snack/drink bar". It was reasonably priced and I saw adults getting their fruity drinks and kids getting icees. Just a heads up...there is no drinking in the pool. As far as kids I thought it was going to be overrun with kids as you put it but I was very surprised at the number. If I had to guess as to how many were out there I would say maybe a total of 35 on both sides. One time we went in the morning and the side with the most sun of course had the most people but the adults still out numbered the kids. The other time we went after lunch and I pretty much observed the same thing as far as kids. Believe it or not I saw more teens than little children. It served the purpose for us which was to just enjoy the sun and get our feet wet. I don't know if you are one of those people really looking to swim or not but you will be disappointed if that is the case. If looking to swim go early in the morning on the side with the shade. I must warn you that it is not that pleasant....we found that out very quickly.