We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels Offering Military Discount

Portsmouth
Level Contributor
145 posts
Hotels Offering Military Discount

Can anyone tell me if there are ny strip hotels offering good discounts for the military? I have been through past posts but there doesn't seem to be any current posts. I know Marriot do military discounts - anyone else? Thanks.

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,718 Reviews
from $399.99*
$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,229 Reviews
from $139.99*
$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour from Las...
616 Reviews
from $369.99*
$479.00
Yankee
Level Contributor
7,293 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Hotels Offering Military Discount

ny strip?

Portsmouth
Level Contributor
145 posts
2. Re: Hotels Offering Military Discount

typing mistake "any", sorry!

Colorado
14 posts
3. Re: Hotels Offering Military Discount

I don't know about any military discounts on hotel rooms, but we stayed at the MGM Grand last year and we were given a 50% discount on KA and Mystere with our military id. I don't think it's something they really advertise; we just happened to be talking about something military related and the girl at the counter told us about the discount.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
4,306 posts
31 reviews
4. Re: Hotels Offering Military Discount

I found a couple of sites for you that may be helpful. The only other thing I could suggest is to phone directly to the particular hotels you are interested in. Good Luck!

http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=hotNetList&cid=124111&city=Las+Vegas&stateProvince=NV&country=US&hotel=2

http://www.baseops.net/marketplace/

VegasSue

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
4,788 posts
5 reviews
5. Re: Hotels Offering Military Discount

Hey MartinB,

I came across this Forum,

Click here: Travel Talk - Military Discounts in LV

It has about 24 posts that range from the time line 2005 - up until August 2008.

I certainly hope Las Vegas is giving our Military deep discounts, You so much deserve it!

Have a great trip!

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
1,246 posts
9 reviews
6. Re: Hotels Offering Military Discount

I don't know about military discounts on hotels in LV, but I do know you can get half price tickets for military for the Mystere and Ka shows, also applys to retired military, you can't make the reservations on line, you have to call them for the shows.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
4,788 posts
5 reviews
7. Re: Hotels Offering Military Discount

Let me try posting the link again:

Click here: Travel Talk - Military Discounts in LV

http://www.frommers.com/cgi-bin/WebX?128@@.eede239

IF the link doesnt post here, just copy the above into your browswer, I sure hope You can get to this website!

Idaho
Level Contributor
555 posts
2 reviews
8. Re: Hotels Offering Military Discount

You might also try contacting the MWR or ITT office at Nellis AFS. They can probably give you some local info.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
4,788 posts
5 reviews
9. Re: Hotels Offering Military Discount

GeeWhiz!

Not only can I not get a clickable-linkable link to post here this morning, but darn it, I cant spell either. LOL

Copy this whole "thang" into your browser! ;)

http://www.frommers.com/cgi-bin/WebX?128@@.eede239

us
Level Contributor
9,142 posts
10. Re: Hotels Offering Military Discount

We're a military family, used to always use as many discounts that we could.

Before the electronic age we relied on word of mouth and straight out asking the establishment. Still works - after checking online, the base listings and the publications you can't go wrong by asking the res agent.

Sometimes local places are known to the base as being "frienldy" if they can be, even if they don't advertise the fact.

Nellis is an option - not bad if you don't mind the location.