We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Titanic Exhibition

yorkshire, uk
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Topic
Titanic Exhibition

hey all

does anyone know if the Titanic exhibition will still be running in November?

thanks!

Special Offer
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter...
6,628 Reviews
from $399.99*
$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,112 Reviews
from $142.99*
$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
404 Reviews
from $529.99*
$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and...
915 Reviews
from $598.99*
$650.00
Sac, CA
Level Contributor
290 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Titanic Exhibition

I will be in Vegas in August and was wondering if this was worth seeing?

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
9,779 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Titanic Exhibition

I think it finishes at the end of October.If you go on to the Tropicana website it'll tell you there.

Level Contributor
2,159 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Titanic Exhibition

oahu

Definitately worth seeing. The layout is huge. You can rent those devices that give you a recording as you move from one station to another.

Super, sorry, think it will be gone in November.

new jersey
Level Contributor
109 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Titanic Exhibition

I saw the exhibit in Baltimore. My whole family enjoyed it. Especially,my husband. We have to wait for him to come out of the exhibit.

Mentioned in this post
Baltimore
Baltimore
Maryland
Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Titanic Exhibition

I think the last day is Oct 31. I saw it a week and a half ago and I think it is worth it. Look for $3 off coupons in the magazines. They have hundreds of objects, a nice display on what happened to it and a short movie on removing the objects from the sea. They even have an "iceberg" so you can feel what it was like in the water that day. They set it up so you can see how the various class cabins. There is a big chunk of the ship. When you go in they match you up with some real passenger on the ship. They give you a card that tells "your" name, age, why you were traveling, etc. At the end of the display you have to find "your" name on either the survivor list or non-survivor list. I was a survivor but something tells me everyone is-it would be too depressing otherwise. It is a pleasant way to get out of the heat and do something other than gamble.

new jersey
Level Contributor
109 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Titanic Exhibition

Not everyone survives, my daughter's person did not.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
97 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Titanic Exhibition

I honestly thought everyone dies! Me, my fiance, and our 2 friends all DIDN'T survive....I thought it was rigged to were everyone died to make you feel the whole "Titanic" experience.