We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant suggestion - Bellagio

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
46 posts
28 reviews
Restaurant suggestion - Bellagio

Going to the 10:30 O show and need suggestion on dinner at Bellagio prior to show. Interested in something in Fine/contemporary dining category not really just casual dining. Anyone have their top preferences - open to all types of cuisine?! thanks

Las Vegas
Level Contributor
531 posts
1. Re: Restaurant suggestion - Bellagio

Picasso and Le Cirque are reliable fine dining strongholds there. Both have a view of the fountains as well. I slightly prefer Picasso despite the artwork.

Shawnee
Level Contributor
27 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: Restaurant suggestion - Bellagio

Was about to post a topic on the same exact thing.

Anybody have any other suggestions in places right near the Bellagio, too?

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
3. Re: Restaurant suggestion - Bellagio

If contemporary is what you're after then you could do worse than Fix. A lot more relaxed, hip and funky than the hotel's top end places but still definitely a couple of steps up from casual dining.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,893 posts
17 reviews
4. Re: Restaurant suggestion - Bellagio

i would agree with FIX.

we had a fantastic meal there... it was very contemporary and hip, and definitely still fine dining.

http://www.bellagio.com/restaurants/fix.aspx

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,856 posts
17 reviews
5. Re: Restaurant suggestion - Bellagio

Another fine dining option at Bellagio is Prime, it's my favorite. Also, Olives is very upscale casual with fantastic food.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
619 posts
21 reviews
6. Re: Restaurant suggestion - Bellagio

Fix is always good for a pre or post show meal - I would call it "upscale casual" if you know what I mean, but it's definitely contemporary. For true fine dining, Picasso is the way to go. I just had the unbelievable pleasure of dining there this past trip and cannot speak highly enough about the food and overall experience (see my review for more info)!

7. Re: Restaurant suggestion - Bellagio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 am, September 30, 2009