We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Direct Flights From Manchester

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool
Level Contributor
22 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Direct Flights From Manchester

Hi All,

Can any body tell me if you can still get a direct flight from Manchester to Las Vegas please.

Thanks in advance.

Dave.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Direct Flights From Manchester

BMI have a non-stop service from Manchester to Vegas three times per week (Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday).

http://www.flybmi.com/bmi/en-gb/index.aspx

There may be also be charter services available from airlines like Thomas Cook/MyTravel.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
22 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Direct Flights From Manchester

Blagger,

Thank you for your quick response......I will check it out.

Cheers,

Dave.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
175 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Direct Flights From Manchester

Dave,

Blagger hit the nail right on the head with direct flights from Manc.

I have flew BMI, with prices ranging from 450-600 depending on time of year. My next trip is 1st Oct, when I have got a thomas cook flight (they only go Wednesday-Wednesday as far as I am aware) it was 460.

If having to go on a stop off in the US, I would say the best option is going thru Philadelphia, (US Airways) as they usually seem to be the easiest for immigration. Plus they have a cracking sports bar, for whilst you are waiting. Great for a bevvy!

Warrington
Level Contributor
160 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Direct Flights From Manchester

I have just booked the Philly connector flight. I would like to fly direct but can't justify the extra expense for me and my girlfriend to get there a little earlier.

Cheers

Chris

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
418 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Direct Flights From Manchester

Dave, what month you thinking of going? only asking because a member posted a topic last week (i think) saying they got a direct flight for the end of this month through Thomas Cook for just over £200

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
344 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Direct Flights From Manchester

Hi Dave

There are a few direct flights out of Manchester but I think only BMI and Thomas Cook fly non stop.

BMI having the better schedules, I don't think Thomas Cook fly that often throughout the year.

It depends when you intend to travel as to how much it costs and airline prices vary greatly.

I am going in October with AA via Chicago, a lot cheaper than BMI. £400 AA £560 BMI.

Delta had flights via Atlanta for £323 but I dithered that much when I went back to book then they were gone. A lesson learned, when you see a good price book it.

If you go non stop this is best but may be the most expensive.

If you decide to go direct watch the layover times for your connection as some are very tight.

BMI via Chicago is only 1 hour 25 mins!!!

Before you book your flight check out flightstats.com which gives good info on how well your airline performs etc.

Also seatguru is another website which may help you pick which seat is best for you.

Good luck

Boston...
Level Contributor
6,711 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Direct Flights From Manchester

Ha Ha! Every time I see this subject, it piques my interest. Until I realize I'm the only one who see's it and thinks, "Manchester, New Hampshire!".

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
344 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Direct Flights From Manchester

mgg42

You should really call it New Manchester if it is in New Hampshire lol

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Direct Flights From Manchester

Hi Dave - we always fly direct from Manchester with BMI - we find Expedia to dothe best deals on these flights. We normally fly out on a Sunday.

Leigh, United...
Level Contributor
278 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Direct Flights From Manchester

Hi Dave

We are flying direct with BMI from Manchester on Aug 19th( 9 0f us for my wedding) . We booked back in December and got a great deal with Expedia only £245 per person seems a good deal to me . Have heard on the forum though mixed reports with BMI but never flown to Vegas with them before but have done Vegas via Philly with US Airways and paid £395 for that flight.

Hope this helps