We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luxor Theatre Seating

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
559 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Luxor Theatre Seating

Hi all,

I have just tried to book seats for Believe and have been given seats in Section 102 row J. When I went to check these against the theatre chart, there are no numbers to check against, just an arial view of the theatre. Anyone know which section/row are best?

Many thanks,

ChantalRose

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,112 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luxor Theatre Seating

Go to the Luxor website click on Believe, then to the right of the little chart(of the theater)there is detailed plan.

click on that the seating chart will come up, then at the top of your screen click on the + keep clicking to enlarge it.

102 is in the middle and 9 rows from the stage.

I'm going Sept. 2 and our seats are in the second section.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
559 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luxor Theatre Seating

Thanks EerieDeerie, I found the seating chart through the cirque du soleil website. Have booked the seats in section 102. Have been a Criss Angel admirer for a while now but being from the UK have never seen him live. I hope this show doesn't disappoint. Let me know how it goes.

Thanks again!

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Luxor Theatre Seating

"Anyone know which section/row are best?"

Yes. The Luxor box office will know - it's part of their job.

The best way to buy tickets in advance for any show is to call the show's box office. You get to speak to a (usually) helpful person who'll advise you on what seats are good or otherwise. Unlike buying online you get your choice of ALL the unsold seats rather than the booking software's definitions of "best available", which can sometimes be a little weird.... :-)

4. Re: Luxor Theatre Seating

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:29 am, September 29, 2009