We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much does it cost to upgrade to big suite?

Seattle
Level Contributor
25 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
How much does it cost to upgrade to big suite?

Hello. How much does it cost to upgrade to a center or south strip suite that would sleep 4-5 people? We're staying during the weekday (June 1 - June 5) and currently have reservations at Bally's for the nice $50 rate.

I would love to upgrade at Bally's (i heard they had a 2BR?) and learn how much it typically costs. I would be interested to learn about the other nearby hotels (flamingo, mgm, ph, etc) that would have such a suite (that also have pools).

Does anybody have experience with this? Many many thank yous.

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,706 Reviews
from $399.99*
$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,210 Reviews
from $139.99*
$224.90
Grand Canyon 4-in-1 Helicopter Tour
926 Reviews
from $598.99*
Loveland, Colorado
Level Contributor
4,215 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: How much does it cost to upgrade to big suite?

Have you checked the websites to check rates or do they not post suite rates? I am assuming you're asking what the rates are - and not what some other kind of 'upgrade' is - like a special deal or something.

Do you need a 2 bedroom specifically?

I think anyone else who would be able to give you an answer to how much it would cost, would have to check the sites or call as well.

Seattle
Level Contributor
25 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How much does it cost to upgrade to big suite?

thank you for your response. i should have clarified that I'm wondering about upgrading to the suite at check-in. (as i understand you can get a better deal).

Also, we're not looking specifically for 2 bedrooms, just enough to sleep 4 or 5. Thanks!

Toledo, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,612 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How much does it cost to upgrade to big suite?

With 4 or 5 people you would be better off booking 2 rooms up front then waiting to get there for an upgrade. You can look at their site to see how much it would cost for your dates if you just want to book a suite, but it is normally cheaper to book two standard rooms. You will not get any suite for double what you are paying at any nice place.

Seattle
Level Contributor
237 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: How much does it cost to upgrade to big suite?

Completely off subject, but are you a DMB fan? Your name stood out. My name on DMB boards is Tripinbily12.

Seattle
Level Contributor
25 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How much does it cost to upgrade to big suite?

thank you for the advice. I think i will book 2 rooms just to be safe.

ps - yep, a DMB fan when in college many years ago (ha!) and my username has stuck! :)

canada
Level Contributor
4,321 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How much does it cost to upgrade to big suite?

phone the hotels you mentioned or like

who better to tell you than the hotels them selves

7. Re: How much does it cost to upgrade to big suite?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, September 28, 2009