We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flamingo Cabana Rentals

cleveland
Level Contributor
147 posts
Save Topic
Flamingo Cabana Rentals

I am thinking of renting a pool cabana for a trip in June. Going with the wife and another couple so there would be four of us. I called the Flamingo and they offer Cabanas at their normal pool as well as the GO Pool. Has anyone rented either where they could give me a summary / description. The prices are a little steep but when splitting with another couple it's not too bad....and if it keeps you from gambling for a day it may save me money!!! Any help would be appreciated.

cleveland
Level Contributor
147 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Flamingo Cabana Rentals

Another related question......when I call to make a Cabana reservation will they take our total rewards numbers into consideration for any discounted rates? Not sure what our level is but my buddy and I were both able to get comped rooms for most of our stay (mid-week in June).

Alexandria, VA
Level Contributor
3,705 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flamingo Cabana Rentals

I rented a cabana with four friends at their main pool last year. As cabanas in Vegas go, it's not as expensive as some others. We had a decent experience. If I recall, it featured a fruit and cheese tray, a TV and phone, two decent couches, a choice of one bottle of spirits, and generally reduced food and drink prices from the cafe. And, of course, an attentive host and cocktail waitress. If you're all splitting it evenly and you enjoy quality pool time, it's an excellent deal. Of course, there are possible advantages to snagging a GO pool cabana... at least for the husbands. ;) LOL

Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,609 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flamingo Cabana Rentals

How much are the cabana rentals at the Flamingo?

Boston
Level Contributor
15,119 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flamingo Cabana Rentals

Wetrug - I inquired the other day and was quoted a weekday rate of $250.

cleveland
Level Contributor
147 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Flamingo Cabana Rentals

When I called the main pool was $250 and the GO pool was I think $350????

Boston...
Level Contributor
6,410 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flamingo Cabana Rentals

They do not take Total Rewards acct into acct at all.

As soon as you reserve, you pay. You go to the box office (preferably the day before) and pick up your "ticket" from them.

There is a refund available for cancellation 24 hours ahead of time.

Go cabanas do ot inlcude spirits and demand purchase of at least one bottle.

:) Good luck!

Boston...
Level Contributor
6,410 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Flamingo Cabana Rentals

do not include

Scotland
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Flamingo Cabana Rentals

Can you guys tell me the difference between the go pool and the normal pool?

Many thanks.

Michelle Xx

New Jersey
Level Contributor
271 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Flamingo Cabana Rentals

We had a cabana for two days last July and it was definitely worth it. It comes with a lot of things like the previous poster mentioned and it's a great place to hang out with friends, that's not right out in the sun with everyone else at the pool! We had a cabana attendant named "Vee" and she was awesome; if she's still there try to request her!

Jill in NJ

Iowa
Level Contributor
208 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Flamingo Cabana Rentals

Is the go pool the adult pool?