We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

promo southwest did notmwork

Level Contributor
622 posts
Save Topic
promo southwest did notmwork

The promo numbeer I used, that was given to me, by nice trip advisor people, they said expired and did not work and was imvalid, any other ideas or numbers? I diud it on line, itr said promotion number

Special Offer
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter...
6,706 Reviews
from $399.99*
$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,212 Reviews
from $139.99*
$224.90
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and...
927 Reviews
from $598.99*
Boston...
Level Contributor
7,299 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: promo southwest did notmwork

I'm not sure which "promo number" you are referring to, but SWA has some of the most straightforward pricing. Go to their website and look at the fares. In addition, you can download DING and get some other discount fares. Beyond that, I haven't ever encountered much in the way of promo codes.

Canfield, OH
Level Contributor
249 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: promo southwest did notmwork

Oops, sorry. That was the promo number for average spellers, thats why it didn't work for you.

3. Re: promo southwest did notmwork

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 pm, September 24, 2009