We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vegas here I come

Virginia
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Vegas here I come

There is only 6 days, 21 hours, 49 min remaining before the first dollar can be dropped in the slots, or the first bet on the craps table........Roll them Bones........cant wait to start celebratin' my 22 aniversary and my wifes B'day and our first vacation together......Without the children......since our marriage in 1983........seems like only yesterday when I said I do and she said I do....We will be there from 11 Jun tru 16 Jun....only have 6 days, 21 hours, 45 min left to the GOOD TIMES BEGIN.... But whos countin'....hahaha....have a good one everyone and if you see me on the sidewalk please pick me up......hahahah... Just kiddin......see ya there

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
3,030 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vegas here I come

Whoooooo hoooooo Bigmac and Mrs. Bigmac !! :)

So where ya staying , what shows you going to see???????

Virginia
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Vegas here I come

Staying at Ceasars, but I'm not sure which shows we will try to get into. Based on the remarks I've read in this forum we will most definately head to Freemont Street for the experience there. Not sure what else we will try to do or see. Any and all suggestions will be appreciated. I also have gotten some great web sites to browse from this forum. We are scheduled to attend the Champagne Brunch at Ceasars for Sunday. I believe we will just "shoot from the hip" and see what happens and take it minute by minute though.

Las Vegas
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vegas here I come

I live in Vegas and would recommend the buffet at Main Street Station-it is one of the most popular in town. Main St. is downtown just off of Fremont St. The best nights for the buffet are Tuesdays and Thursdays as they include all the steak you can eat-great steak!!!

Also the bar or restaurant at the top of the Stratosphere tower is a great place for awesome views of the whole city!!

Check out the conservatory at the Bellagio-the most beautiful flower presentation you will ever see and the Bellagio cafe is great too!!

Have a great trip and welcome to my city!!!

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
3,030 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Vegas here I come

well, guessing you are about our age...I'd recommend Mystere at TI or Danny Gans at Mirage for a show, but Danny sells out you'd have to check tickets online before you go. Also make sure you see free shows at the Rio-parade in the sky, Freemont Street and the Bellagio Fountains.