We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightclubs.com, travelnice.com,ect.- What a joke!

Minneapolis, MN
4 posts
Save Topic
Nightclubs.com, travelnice.com,ect.- What a joke!

There are companies out there that claim to take care of the hassle of putting together a bachelor/bachelorette party for you with one payment. We just got back from Vegas, my fianc��e had his party through this company and I had my party also through this company. It was terrible, the limo never showed up to bring us to the strip club, so we never saw male dancers and there was supposed to be mixers, ice and cups in the bus. Nothing! After we complained about the mixers ect. on our first ride, when they picked us up at 4 in the morning there was a random cooler with warm bud light in it. YUM YUM! We were supposed to go to a club they had set up, but were scared it would not work since nothing else did, so we did not go to that club. Since we didn't go to the club, no money was refunded for the limo not showing up, the strip club entrance and male dancers, all of our VIP entrance fees to the club, and most annoyingly, having to deal with calling the bus every ten minutes because it was never on time, and messed up our whole night. Just beware when dealing with these companies- most are the same company, they just use a different name and phone number, but they all go to the same place. If I could do it over again I would put everything together separately, so each company would be liable if something went wrong, instead of the travel company blaming it on the individual companies and saying there is nothing they can do. What a joke!

Special Offer
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter...
6,590 Reviews
from $399.99*
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,070 Reviews
from $142.99*
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
393 Reviews
from $499.99*
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam Helicopter...
580 Reviews
from $369.99*
las vegas
Level Contributor
72 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Nightclubs.com, travelnice.com,ect.- What a joke!

I use vegasclubncruz.com every time I go to Vegas...the cheapest prices in town. Their VIP hosts hang with you all night so we know the limo is going to be there to pick us up!