My wife and I will be at the Wynn this week with our four year old and a babysitter; staying in a Tower Suite. I���d like some input on a few things from those who are in the know:
1. I need to check-in by 3:00 in order to get to a function by 4:30. (I���ve requested early check-in.) Is this likely, given the Wynn service troubles reported here?
2. Are the pools at The Wynn overcrowded? Is the service at the pool pretty decent?
3. Am I to believe that I can not use a stroller to get my daughter through the hotel if need be?
4. Is Caesars an easy walk from The Wynn?
5. What precautions might you recommend to account for the Wynn���s early troubles?
6. Is Vegas jammed right now or is it a lesser congested time of year?
I am a veteran Vegas traveler who usually stays at The Bellagio but wanted to try the new place this time. Reading this board makes me rethink this just about every minute but I���m gonna stick it out.
Thanks for taking the time to help out.