We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Hilton Garden

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Acton, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
38 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
New Hilton Garden

Has anyone stayed at - or know anything about - the new Hilton Garden Inn? It opened in December, but I don't see much about it on the Internet yet.

Thanks!!

FL
Level Contributor
21 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Hilton Garden

It's past the Welcome to Las Vegas sign near an outlet mall. I know a little about the property, anything specific you'd like to know?

Belvidere, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Family Travel
Level Contributor
1,215 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Hilton Garden

I just stayed in a new one in Bloomington, MN. If the LV one is anything like that one then it should be really nice. My room was large w/ a king sized bed, armoire w/ TV, a wet bar w/ microwave, small fridge, and coffee pot. Bathroom was separate w/separate door. Good sized also. There was actually a thermostat on the wall that you could set a temp for instead of those awful window unit things. Beds were comfy and nice pillows. I had full American breakfast included w/my room (Bounce Back rate) and it was good. They will make to order pancakes, omelettes, and waffles. Fresh baked cookies in the evening too. Pool was indoors and smallish, but clean w/plenty of towels. I would definitely stay in another Hilton Garden again.

Acton, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
38 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Hilton Garden

Thanks! I'm just a bit put off by the lack of information I can find. It seems like every other hotel in Las Vegas has tons of reviews and other information about it (on TripAdvisor as well as on other sites). The Hilton Garden - nothing! Just a little scary. Wonder why nobody is posting reviews about it...