We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

limo service

Geneva, Illinois
Level Contributor
346 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
limo service

Can anyone give advice on a limo situation? My hubby and I are bringing some Vegas newbies with us and we are staying at Wynn( which I can't wait to see). Anyways, should I book a limo in advance from the airport to the hotel, or is it best to take our chances at the airport? BTW- We will be in Vegas over busy memorial weekend.

I thought I had read in an old post about limo and champagne service. I'd love to hear rant or raves.

Thanks

South Carolina
Level Contributor
5,329 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: limo service

Hey, gal! I have no personal experience with the limo service in Vegas (or anywhere, actually), but thought you may not be aware of the search feature on this forum. If you type in limo in the search option at the top of the home page, you should be able to bring up a lot of info posted on previous threads.

Geneva, Illinois
Level Contributor
346 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: limo service

LVescape- thanks I'll do that!

Alberta,Canada
Level Contributor
567 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: limo service

Chicago,

There has been lots of discussion on Limos in the last couple of months. so that search suggestion will get you lots of good details. I'll try and summarize it for you.

1. There are most always a few limos waiting outside the doors of the terminal. The rates vary depending on the size of vehicle you pick $35 - $65

2. If you pre-book chances are that you will get a newer limo than what is available "in the line up" at the airport. Be warned though that some companies start charging for you at the time your plane arrives not when you get in the limo.

To get an idea of some of the rates, go to www.limos.com (they have an add at the bottom of most threads talking about Limos), from there you can request quotes from a number of limo co's at once and also read comments from previous customers.

The Wynn - WOW, lucky you Enjoy!!!