We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need help with wedding reception dinner!

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Behind you
2 posts
Save Topic
Need help with wedding reception dinner!

Can any one out there suggest a nice & elegant restaurant to hold a wedding reception (dinner only of course). Not too pricey. Any suggestions will be helpful......

Tulsa, OK
Level Contributor
973 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need help with wedding reception dinner!

How many?

Behind you
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Need help with wedding reception dinner!

25-30 people

LITTLETON
Level Contributor
235 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need help with wedding reception dinner!

Just posted this to DaniUk post. It might help you so I thought I would copy it for you. Congrats go out to you as well..

Our friends had their reception at Lawry's. They did have about 30 people though so I don't know if they can accomodate you. I think she said it was $50.00 per person. That was 4 years ago though. A separated room, nice linen table cloths, candelight, romantic. Very tasty- champagne toast, salad, rolls, filet & lobster tail, asparagus and baked potato. Strawberry mousse and wedding cake. Yummy. To bad we drank so much toasting that all we wanted was a taste;0) The ceremony was at the at the Mandalay Bay Chapel. They stayed the first night there but transfered to the Monte Carlo and could not have been more impressed. In case you were wondering.

CONGRATS, I hope you are as happy as my husband and I. We usually celebrate our anniversary in Vegas- 20th this Oct. But coming next week this time for my 40th birthday. Can't wait to visit at a different time. Enough of my ramblings...

Good Luck

edinburgh
Level Contributor
13 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need help with wedding reception dinner!

We had our wedding meal 2yrs ago at the Stratosphere, it's a revolving resturant......wonderful food, fantastic veiw, lovely setting, great service, can you tell we had a fabby time there...