We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying at Renaissance - can I use other hotel pools...

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NY
Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Staying at Renaissance - can I use other hotel pools...

I read that the the pool at the Renaissance is in a courtyard and is in shade most of the day. YUCK! I'm going to Vegas to hang out while my husband does the convention thing. I was looking forward to tanning most of the day and now i read this :o( I've been spoiled by Mandalay. Does anyone know if there is anyway to get in to another hotel pools????????? Help!!

Level Contributor
7,681 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Staying at Renaissance - can I use other hotel pools...

Not a legal way. You need to be a guest of the hotel, or a guest of a guest of the hotel. Think your husband would mind if you were someone elses date for the day so you can get in some suntime? All the hotels with nice pools have security by the gate to ensure that only guests of that hotel enter the pool area. Room keys or guest register is used to check this.

NY
Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Staying at Renaissance - can I use other hotel pools...

Thanks Vegasman. That's what i figured :o( Guess I better find a date, can't be Vegas for 6 days and not get any sun!! Might as well stay in NY, ya know?

baltimore md
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Staying at Renaissance - can I use other hotel pools...

The Flamingo had a happy hour where they opened the pool to anyone in the afternoon. This was a summer thing last year. You may want to check with them.