We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wow

Anchorage, AK
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Topic
Wow

i just have to say, i was perusing the Wynn thread first started by caltrinity and saw it degenerate into a "outing party". After the bickering and outing of travelwriter as a supposed fake, so on so forth, caltrinity asked a legit question, asking that the thread go back to the original topic of the Wynn, simply for someone to say that they were curious how caltrinity could ask that "after what happenned last night". Oh, come on now. The post was meant for info on the Wynn. Vegas hotel manager, i thank you for your info on the hotel-i was not going to check out the Wynn when i am in Vegas, but your review made me think otherwise. To the others though...just wow. Start a specific thread if you must to do your bickering, to try and prove two users are the same person, etc. if a post is looking for info, try and leave it that way, so that people like me andcaltrinity can actually use this site for its true purpose.

Thanks

Whiteybear

Maine
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Wow

Amen...

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1,450 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wow

I predict great things for this thread!

cincinnati
Level Contributor
161 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Wow

I agree with you 100%, but as much as you want to right some injustices, I am not sure this is the way to do it. You are opening yourself up to some serious tongue-lashing without even realizing it. It's already started, I see.

Madison WI
Level Contributor
998 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wow

caltrinity did ask a good question.

But then she was fed a bunch of bs from the fake. It needed to be pointed out. As usual it did get out of hand.

Princeton WV
Level Contributor
351 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Wow

I agree 100%! Too many people in this forum want to start trouble with others!

Princeton WV
Level Contributor
351 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Wow

How is this thread inflammatory? He is making a very valid point! You vegasluvr are one of the people who constantly criticize others who ask legitimate questions!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
526 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Wow

Here we go again!

Anchorage, AK
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Wow

what did i miss? seems some posts have gone away...just curious. i have "thick skin"...heh

Jawja
Level Contributor
172 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Wow

I agree! I wonder whatever happened to that deaconblues character? He was particularly inflammatory.

10. Re: Wow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:32 pm, April 29, 2005