We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Hopping

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Baytown, Texas
Level Contributor
562 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Hopping

After much consideration, I have made plans to "hotel hop". We will be in Vegas 3 nights and staying at a different hotel each night, 1 off the strip, 1 DT, and 1 on the strip. I know there is someone else out there as nuts as I am with some advice ;) We will have a rental car so I am thinking it won't be that big of a deal, besides having to be up @ 11 for check out each day. Any one else done this before? If so, how much trouble is it?

Oregon
Level Contributor
2,125 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Hotel Hopping

Yes, I agree. And I didn't "picture" you as the type to buckle under written pressure. I feel old too. I actually feel a little guilty about my pick because for some reason it looks really good, better than the big one and much younger than I am! (52) Ah well, you can get old or die!!

Florida
Level Contributor
1,136 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Hotel Hopping

HIO,

GET OUT!!! You are NOT 52!!!! Holy crap!! You look about 25 in that pic. You go girl!!!!!!!! Maybe I should move to Oregon, LOL.

Is it the climate or what???

Oregon
Level Contributor
2,125 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Hotel Hopping

I'm "flatlander". Not in mountains, desert or coast. Must be the rain then, it keeps the skin hydrated! It is green and beautiful here. I love it, 1 1/2 hours to the mountains and 1 1/2 hours to the coast. I really do love this state. Life keeps me young because I'm not done with it yet. When my time comes I will be ready because I did everything in my power to live it to the fullest!

Oregon
Level Contributor
2,125 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Hotel Hopping

I meant I am a flatlander. Jimi from Bend would understand this. He lives in the high desert. I actually live in a flat spot in the foothills. He lives through the foothills and over the mountain (and through the woods!). It is about 1 1/2 hour and I love it there too. But, if I moved there it would ruin another great vacation.

Florida
Level Contributor
1,136 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: Hotel Hopping

Well whatever it is Oregon it's working, lol!! Flatlander...I thought only Vermonters used that term.

I love Florida....always knew I would from my first vacation here when I was 19. Especially coming from the harsh New England weather. Very dry here so far. We've had hardly any rain for 5 months. I hope that will start changing real soon! I just planted hibisicus!!!!

Want to visit Oregon one of these days.....if it weren't for that little town called 'VEGAS'. Don't know what it is about that place. The deep fried twinkies maybe!