We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pool at hilton and excalibur

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
new york
Level Contributor
132 posts
Save Topic
pool at hilton and excalibur

Heading to Vegas end of Aug spitting stay up between Hilton and Excalibur would appreciate oppinions on pool and rooms

Charlotte,NC
Level Contributor
263 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pool at hilton and excalibur

I stayed at Excalibur a couple years ago with some friends in September and from what I can remember the pool was closed by 10:30-11am which didn't seem right but we never were able to go in there.

I recommend checking into the Monte Carlo they have good deals going on $10 off special each night.

T

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
206 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: pool at hilton and excalibur

If you are speaking of the Flamingo Hilton, I have stayed there many times. The rooms are adequate but the pool is very nice. However, the last time I was there, there were a ton of kids.

new york
Level Contributor
132 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: pool at hilton and excalibur

big hilton not flamingo hilton

Essex, England
Level Contributor
446 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: pool at hilton and excalibur

Hi. We stayed in the north tower at the Hilton. Rooms were, clean, quiet and fairly large. Looking a little 'tired' although that tower has been renovated. Pool area large, plenty of sunbeds with lots of space. Music piped through speakers. It is not 'pretty' but has everything you need. We really enjoyed our stay at the Hilton and of the 5 hotels we have stayed at in Vegas we would definately go back there for the right price.

Baytown, Texas
Level Contributor
562 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: pool at hilton and excalibur

Excalibur pool is fine. Nothing extravagant. There are two pools separated by two water slides. I do have to say though, that although kids where not a problem the whole time we where there @ the hotel, they were all in the pool when we went to check it out, and pretty much the reason we never hung out long at the pool. We just made a walk around it to check it out, and decided against it.