We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chinese food options

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London England
Level Contributor
321 posts
Save Topic
Chinese food options

Can you post your reccomendations where I can get delicious, well portioned chinese food on or of walking distance of the strip?

Essex, England
Level Contributor
446 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chinese food options

Hi, if you are looking for chinese that tastes like it does back home (standard takeaways and restaurants) then try Pink Ginger in the Flamingo. We have eaten there with various friends over the past couple of years and have always found the food and service good and the portions large. If you are looking for 'authentic' chinese then you would probably go elsewhere.

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
47 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chinese food options

PF Changs is located within the Aladdin. It is not authentic but is more of a fancy twist on Chinese/American cuisine. The company calls it a "China Bistro." The lettuce wraps are awesome! I went there for lunch one visit and it was packed! Luckily, there were a few seats open at the bar and the service was quick!

London England
Level Contributor
321 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Chinese food options

Thanks all!

I remember when I was in LA and went to universal city walk, we ate at a chinese resturant there (name doesnt spring to mind) and were amazed at how large the portons were compared to back home. Delicious that was!

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
206 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Chinese food options

I enjoyed PF Changs as well, although it is a chain you can hit many places besides Las Vegas.

Long Beach, CA
Level Contributor
1,009 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Chinese food options

This isn't close to the strip, but look up "Chopstix".. this is the best take-out chinese food I've ever had.....

of course I don't order take-out from the 5 star restaraunts though.

Indianapolis
Level Contributor
424 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Chinese food options

Pf Changs is really good. I would recommend there.

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
1,248 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Chinese food options

JMHO, but it is a chain - why not eat somplace you won't find in another city?

Lots of good places on the Strip. One I like off the strip is Ping Pang Pong's at the Gold Coast.....

oswego,ny
Level Contributor
2,492 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Chinese food options

okay in my opinion Chin Chin's Chinese rest. in NYNY is awesome!!!they have a place in los angeles as well-and they have a patio out front where you can people watch, its near the comedy store in la. No other food will be good enough after you eat at Chin Chin's:)

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
182 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Chinese food options

I totally agree. Chin Chins is amazing. The best chinese food I have ever had! Man now I am craving it! :(

Calgary
Level Contributor
154 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Chinese food options

The restaurat at Barbary Coast served Chinese food. I did not have it, but my mohter did and it looked great. BIG portions for a great price!