We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dance clubs for 18-20 year olds in VEGAS????

Central Coast...
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
dance clubs for 18-20 year olds in VEGAS????

Going on a weeks vacation to Vegas in June, does anyone know of any dance clubs that are open to the under 21 crowd?

Our 19 & 18 year old daughters, and a 19 year old friend of their are looking for places to go out to. Any one such as locals have any ideas or names of places for them to check out??? Thanks.

Las Vegas, NV
Level Contributor
1,531 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dance clubs for 18-20 year olds in VEGAS????

www.clubfrozen75.com

Boston
Level Contributor
15,119 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: dance clubs for 18-20 year olds in VEGAS????

peanuts64, the lack of venues geared towards teenagers in Vegas is precisely why many folks here, including myself, recommend considering alternate destinations for their family vacations.

I am sure there are "local" clubs in Vegas that cater to the under 21 crowd. I am equally sure they will be nowhere near your hotel, and that the experience they offer will be not at all what your kids will be hoping for.

Frisco, Texas
Level Contributor
2,251 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: dance clubs for 18-20 year olds in VEGAS????

I think you can join the kids club at Circus Circus and it includes a free ice cream on your birthday, a balloon, and 1/2 price to the adventuredome.

Central Coast...
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: dance clubs for 18-20 year olds in VEGAS????

you really didn't need to be so snotty.

for your fyi, we do own a timeshare in Vegas, it's beautiful and a very classy place. if there are no places for them to go dance at, then they will happily enjoy the two pools, jacuzzi, game room, and activities on site.

Las Vegas, NV
Level Contributor
1,531 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: dance clubs for 18-20 year olds in VEGAS????

I told you where they can go. This is the only legitimate one at the moment.

Central Coast...
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: dance clubs for 18-20 year olds in VEGAS????

i was commenting on stratton, being rude. i checked out the website for frozen, thanks. thats a big help. beside's i asked for comments from the locals, this one stratton, he's from boston????

Boston
Level Contributor
15,119 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: dance clubs for 18-20 year olds in VEGAS????

peanuts, I don't see how anyone could interpret my comments as "snotty". You should read some of the other threads on the subject if you think my post was unfriendly, you will get a real eye-opener.

I was trying to be helpful and I thought I was being polite about it. Furthermore, you said "Any one such as locals have any ideas". I assumed "anyone" included me, sorry that my zip code makes my comments worthless for you.

If in fact, as you say, you own a timeshare in Vegas, then presumably you should already know what I have told you. But I'm not sure why you would expect me to know this about you based on what you wrote. I guess I am supposed to be a mind reader, too.

OK, *now* I am being snotty. I am growing tired of the notion that we can't ever say on this forum that somebody's plans may not be the greatest idea in the world without being accused of being "mean". I thought this was the Vegas forum, not the Vegas "Help Me Feel Good About All My Decisions Support Group." Sometimes a word of warning is worth more than all the cheerleading in the world.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: dance clubs for 18-20 year olds in VEGAS????

here peanuts, just give this link to your daughter and turn your back. http://www.theidshop.com/ :) No but seriously I think they will have a great time 21 or not. Many people here forget that Vegas can easily be enjoyed for a first timer without having to gamble and drink. I would agree with many on this site about having children here as they may not really appreciate vegas for what it is, but with mature girls all at the ages of 18 and 19, there is plenty for them to enjoy in vegas. A friend of mine just returned from vegas who is 19 and she had a great time eating at some great restaurants and seeing the many attractions in vegas. Just ignore the negative posts.

Las Vegas
Level Contributor
1,322 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: dance clubs for 18-20 year olds in VEGAS????

Stratton - most of the time when you comment in these threads - you are out of line. People are not asking "should I take my kids" - they have already decided they are taking them - now that they have made that choice, they are asking suggestions on places kids can go -

Your advice is always about not bringing the kids - when someone asks "should I bring my kids" - please sound off - your advice would be your suggestion for the question - but here as well as the 7 y.o. daughter question - nowhere have they asked - should I bring my children!"

Your advice in these two threads have not been appropriate for the questions that were asked

Park Forest...
Level Contributor
11,476 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: dance clubs for 18-20 year olds in VEGAS????

" I thought this was the Vegas forum, not the Vegas "Help Me Feel Good About All My Decisions Support Group." "

Bullseye, again Stratton!