We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tenors or Raiding

Florida
Level Contributor
142 posts
190 reviews
Save Topic
Tenors or Raiding

Went to Raiding the Rock Vault a couple of years age and it was great, going back and was planning on seeing it again but Tenors of Rock is an easy walk from our hotel.

Anyone seen both and if so what are the differences and which did you prefer?

Thanks

Special Offer
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter...
6,706 Reviews
from $399.99*
$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,212 Reviews
from $139.99*
$224.90
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and...
927 Reviews
from $598.99*
9 replies to this topic
Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
6,745 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tenors or Raiding

Haven't seen Raiding, but Tenor's was amazing. More than worth the ticket price. Actually it is one of the most enjoyable shows I have ever seen, and would see them again.

Barbados
Level Contributor
1,605 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Tenors or Raiding

I was having the same dilemma, but I watched some clips of Tenors on Youtube and I didn't like their very slow rendition of Sweet Child of Mine - not sure if they do it that way in Vegas or if this was just for whatever event they were filmed at. Tenors would be a lot more convenient, but I just think RRV would be more enjoyable for me personally.

Isle of Wight...
Level Contributor
2,834 posts
297 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tenors or Raiding

Saw TOR back in March and really enjoyed it. Got our tickets off travelzoo for about $35pp. Sat in front row. We met with the guys after the show for a chat and picture. Purchased their CD.

Have seen RTRV 4 times and for meit's the best music show in Vegas.

Currently on Groupon for a discount -

https:/…raiding-the-rock-vault

Another option would be the show @ Stratosphere - "Worlds Greatest Rock Show". Not seen myself , but heard good things about it.

Reviews -

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Rev…

Got discount tickets for that on Groupon -

https:/…gl-world-s-greatest-rock-show-1

Whatever you decide, have a great time

Hague, Saskatchewan...
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Tenors or Raiding

I would also add into the mix Bronx Warriors. This is one of my favorite shows and ranks up there with Jersey Boys only more personal. We have seen and loved Raiding the Rock Vault but not the Tenors.

Isle of Wight...
Level Contributor
2,834 posts
297 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tenors or Raiding

You mean The Bronx Wanderers @ Bally's, Yep another great show that one. They do everything from Frankie Valli to Queen to Bruno Mars. Thoroughly enjoyable show

Commack, New York
Level Contributor
75 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tenors or Raiding

I just returned from Vegas, and I saw Tenors of Rock for the first time. I was very disappointed. I loved RTRV the 3 times I saw it.

I read a lot of glowing reviews on here for Tenors of Rock, and I had high expectations. I don't think any of the guys had an outstanding voice, and they did change the tempo of a lot of songs.

I also tried to see World's Greatest Rock Show, but it was dark the week I was there.

Hague, Saskatchewan...
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Tenors or Raiding

Woops yes I meant Bronx Wanderers

Florida
Level Contributor
142 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Tenors or Raiding

Thanks for the input, not sure we are willing to risk TOR when RTRV is a great show and we enjoyed it so much the first time

M W
Foz do Iguacu, PR
Destination Expert
for Foz do Iguacu
Level Contributor
6,457 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Tenors or Raiding

Tenors was just ok. Had seats close for free, loud and the flashing light on stage gave me a headache.

I Enjoyed Raiding better.

Reply to: Tenors or Raiding
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted