We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Most romantic dinner spot on the Strip

Florence, South...
9 posts
Save Topic
Most romantic dinner spot on the Strip

I apologize if it's been asked before. I'm taking my new wife for her 1st trip and I was looking for suggestions for the most romantic/best view on the Strip for dinner under $200. Thanks!

Special Offer
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter...
6,706 Reviews
from $399.99*
$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,212 Reviews
from $139.99*
$224.90
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and...
927 Reviews
from $598.99*
13 replies to this topic
chicago suburb
Level Contributor
1,856 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Most romantic dinner spot on the Strip

I would suggest Eiffel Tower at Paris. Very romantic, and although I've never eaten there, I've heard that the food is good

Boston...
Level Contributor
432 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Most romantic dinner spot on the Strip

Another vote for Eiffel Tower. Get a window seat overlooking the Bellagio fountains.

Edited: 3:21 pm, January 11, 2018
Albany, NY
Level Contributor
280 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Most romantic dinner spot on the Strip

x3

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,693 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Most romantic dinner spot on the Strip

Top of the World at the Stratosphere.

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
3,934 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Most romantic dinner spot on the Strip

The OP said for under $200 and the Eiffel Tower restaurant is very expensive. You can try a nice steakhouse like Craftsteak in the MGM or Sinatra at the Wynn/Encore for Italian.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
5,149 posts
375 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Most romantic dinner spot on the Strip

Mon ami gabi at the Paris. Outside tables have a view of the Bellagio fountains.

Edited: 4:31 pm, January 11, 2018
California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
45,445 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Most romantic dinner spot on the Strip

A lot of it depends on what you consider romantic. Las Vegas does not have many small intimate options, as they consider volume important.

Of the view restaurants I would probably recommend Top of the World, and for a Fountain View Picasso but you may have a budget problem there.

FWIW I am familiar with all of the restaurants mentioned here, and we will be celebrating our next special Anniversary in April at Bardot (Aria).

Fremont, California
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
32,565 posts
6,407 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Most romantic dinner spot on the Strip

Good recommendations above.

I also like the Japanese Restaurant with the beautiful waterfall view at the Wynn - Mizumi.

Edited: 6:27 pm, January 11, 2018
Fremont, North...
Level Contributor
2,341 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Most romantic dinner spot on the Strip

Top of the World at the Stratosphere has a "Chef's Tasting Menu" at dinner for $102 per person that includes four courses. That does not include drinks, gratuity, etc, so it would push you over your budget. The wine pairing is $30 per person.

If you liked the idea of going to Top of the World, they do have a prix fixe menu at lunch for $49 per person. It includes three courses -- salad or soup; petite filet mignon and choice of shrimp scampi or lobster tail with mashed potatoes; dessert. You could do a late lunch and then head to the 107 Lounge for drinks.

Del Mar, California
Level Contributor
9,233 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Most romantic dinner spot on the Strip

Le Cuirque(French) at Bellagio and Prime(Steakhouse) at Bellagio can be had for around $200 per couple. Both have views of the famed Bellagio fountains.

Scarpetta(Italian) at Cosmopolitan also has views of the Bellagio fountain show even though it's in the Cosmopolitan hotel.

All 3 of these restaurants can be had for $200 per couple.

Reply to: Most romantic dinner spot on the Strip
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted