We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MyVEGAS Free nigths

4 posts
MyVEGAS Free nigths

My friend and I have the same reward (2 companion nights) in MyVegas Slots and we planning use it together. I wonder if it is possible to combine both rewards at the same time when we arrive to the hotel and just make one check in & check out. Or we have to check in&out for every reward. Thanks.

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,719 Reviews
from $399.99*
$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,234 Reviews
from $139.99*
$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour from Las...
618 Reviews
from $369.99*
$479.00
2 replies to this topic
1. Re: MyVEGAS Free nigths

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:29 am, November 27, 2017

Ft Myers, FL
Level Contributor
648 posts
26 reviews
2. Re: MyVEGAS Free nigths

Book both with the both of you on each reservation. Then ask them to combine into one reservation. Just call the regular reservation number once you get the rooms booked. Easy. Oh and double check when you check in because it's not always done right.

Reply to: MyVEGAS Free nigths
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted