We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canyon Ranch question

AZ
Level Contributor
366 posts
Save Topic
Canyon Ranch question

Hi. It has been a while since I went to Canyon Ranch spa - considering it for an upcoming trip.

I cannot find a layout or map of the facilities so hoping for some answers on a few logistics.

Are the entire facilities within either V or P? or are they split somehow? I seem to recall many long hallways. Mostly I am wondering if the Women's facilities are close to/near the Aquavana facilities that include the co-ed wave room, salt room etc.

I plan to enter via the V 4th floor pool deck. Is that the best option?

Are the facilities typically loud during the week? By comparison, I typically go the MO spa where it is quite calm and quiet - also spent a few visits at Qua which were loud, chatty, distracting. In your opinion, where in that range would Canyon Ranch fall?

thanks for the input.

Special Offer
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter...
6,705 Reviews
from $399.99*
$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,208 Reviews
from $139.99*
$224.90
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and...
926 Reviews
from $598.99*
1. Re: Canyon Ranch question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, June 29, 2018