We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Promos for PARIS???

upstate new york
Level Contributor
387 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Promos for PARIS???

Would anyone be kind to have promo for paris. Planning 1st trip in July. Current price through paris is 129,139 & 159 for our 3 night stay. Ouch!

Your help would be appreciated.

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,706 Reviews
from $399.99*
$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,212 Reviews
from $139.99*
$224.90
Grand Canyon 4-in-1 Helicopter Tour
927 Reviews
from $598.99*
upstate new york
Level Contributor
387 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Promos for PARIS???

Oh, another question. When I went to the paris web site they gave me the prices then I clicked book. The next screen had me choose my preferences for the room and asked for my email address and password (which I have because I registered for their connection card) there was no promo field to enter. I was afraid to continue because I didn't want to book this without trying to use a promo code. Has anyone done this on their website?

Homewood, IL
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Promos for PARIS???

Try calling the direct hotel reservation number and say you want to find out if they are planning to run any slot tournaments in July. The operator should put you in touch with the dept. that handles the gaming promotions. If there is a tournament going on during the time you want to stay, you might get a really nice deal on a room, plus tournament entry - those goofy slot fests are always a hoot. Good luck. LV RULES!

Homewood, IL
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Promos for PARIS???

If I remember correctly, the Ceasers Entertainment group often offers $10 off per room for someone who signs up for the Connection Card on the web and then reserves a room right afterwards. I will say that I have used the res. system once online for Paris and it was very convienient, and once for the Flamingo which was also went smoothly. If things seem to go awry, you can always call the reservation telephone # and speak to a real person to straighten out the problem - I've found the operators helpful and nice. If you are looking to book a weekend, always expect to pay more. Also be aware of the airport check-in booth Ceasers group has available at McCarran - the desk is in the baggage claim area and opens at 9am. Very handy and quick. Hope it all works out for you...I love Paris and even thought I'm a really low roller, it seemed I got comped at the slots quite a bit.