We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

XS or Intrigue for MDW?

New York City, New...
10 posts
XS or Intrigue for MDW?

Will be 6-8 of us. Memorial Day Weekend. Saturday night we'll be doing a club. Looking to spend on the low end of a couple grand. I've done the research and I know what type of table that will get me. Here's the detail. I've only been to Vegas a couple times. So if anyone is more experienced, I'd be more than happy to hear your opinion. Thanks.

XS: David Guetta. Table outside

Pro: I've been to XS and loved it. Table Outside could be a good excuse to get out of the thick of the action and loud music/get some air. Could be cool being by the pool.

Con: Table is probably the worst in the house. Our budget is on the low end of what XS is even offering for this night of celebration. Not sure my entire group would like ~3 hours of Guetta's EDM music.

Intrigue: Flosstradamus: Table inside, back wall

Pro: Table is inside. I don't know much about the artist, but youtube shows me that it's something we'd like. More-so Trap. Some EDM with some higher pace hip hop mixed in. My group would like.

Con: Never been to Intrigue. Don't know the layout, and how easily we could go from table to dance floor. Also, while table is inside, it's back wall. That opens up a bunch of unknowns for me. Could be right near a speaker or something unpleasant.

Anyway, those are the pros/cons as I see them now. As stated above, would enjoy some feedback. Thanks.

10 replies to this topic
Del Mar, California
Level Contributor
9,455 posts
6 reviews
1. Re: XS or Intrigue for MDW?

Intrigue used to be called Tryst nightclub and before XS opened in 2009 and it along with TAO at Venetian were the hottest clubs in town.

I think Intrigue will be very similar to XS in terms of atmosphere, service, quality, ect.

Bank at Bellagio and Intriuge at Wynn are some of the smaller clubs on the strip but are top notch establishments.

Can't really say if having a table alongside a wall will be a negative.

Edited: 7:30 pm, May 09, 2017
New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,049 posts
2. Re: XS or Intrigue for MDW?

If your set on those 2 options I would pick XS with Guetta over Tryst, but the outside table would be a waste IMO. I'm big on having a table too, makes for a much better night. But your table is going to be totally outside the club and away from all the action. If you can't afford a table inside consider going general admission and buying drinks.

Tiesto is at hakkasan that night, that's where I would go if I was in town.

New York City, New...
10 posts
3. Re: XS or Intrigue for MDW?

Good idea. But the low range of Hakkasan tables are a bit of a stretch out of our price range. I fear it's down to XS and Intrigue (still going to be a great time either way).

4. Re: XS or Intrigue for MDW?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:45 pm, May 11, 2017

Del Mar, California
Level Contributor
9,455 posts
6 reviews
5. Re: XS or Intrigue for MDW?

Well if you pick XS at least you will have a bit of intimacy/privacy and not be crammed into the club. Then you will only be steps away from the "action".

I actually like the outside cabana tables at XS they are like your own little living room with a view of the pool.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
24 posts
7 reviews
6. Re: XS or Intrigue for MDW?

You wouldn't be able to get a backwall table inside at XS for a few grand that night? I don't want to post specific numbers on here because then it'll raise a discussion if spending that much on bottle service is worth it haha. PM me if you need help with mins, I'm heading there with a group of guys, but we're like Vegas regulars and tend to do prime table locations, so I have an idea what the price is that night at XS.

7. Re: XS or Intrigue for MDW?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:14 am, November 21, 2017
Edited: 9:14 am, November 21, 2017

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
24 posts
7 reviews
8. Re: XS or Intrigue for MDW?

See what I mean... haha

El Paso, Texas
Level Contributor
411 posts
40 reviews
9. Re: XS or Intrigue for MDW?

youre right noddyh, i prefer Deadmau5 or Eric Prydz, Guetta is over rated

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
503 posts
52 reviews
10. Re: XS or Intrigue for MDW?

illson, what did you end up picking? I'm going soon and want to know how Intrigue is.

Reply to: XS or Intrigue for MDW?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted