We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cirque tickets

jewelsoo7
Level Contributor
74 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Cirque tickets

Hi I am taking my 14 year old son to Vegas for Xmas. Only there for four nights then off to San Francisco. Wondering what might be the best show and also the best value way of getting tickets. Noticed cirque shows are in Xmas day so mighy be a good way to spend Xmas day

Special Offer
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter...
6,705 Reviews
from $399.99*
$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,208 Reviews
from $139.99*
$224.90
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and...
926 Reviews
from $598.99*
Adelaide, Australia
Destination Expert
for Adelaide, Las Vegas, South Australia
Level Contributor
10,258 posts
1,348 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cirque tickets

Greetings

Try looking at the CDS website- www.cirquedusoleil.com- for preview videos to help you to decide which show is most appealing to you, and to check for details of prevailing discount offers on tickets

Also, join the MLife players club, as their may be member discounts available

Good luck :-)

AT

Edited: 8:19 am, March 12, 2017
jewelsoo7
Level Contributor
74 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cirque tickets

That's great started having a look at a few videos. All look brilliant

Adelaide, Australia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
10,258 posts
1,348 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cirque tickets

Good luck choosing!

AT

United States
Level Contributor
350 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Cirque tickets

For a 14 year old, I'd say Ka or Mystere. I think O might be a little too abstract, and Zumanity might be 18+ only.

Can't go wrong with Ka or Mystere though. Ka has more of a story, whereas Mystere is a traditional Cirque show.

Best value would be to just search around on the show websites, as well as places like smartervegas. Both of those shows run discounts fairly often, so you should be able to get a deal in some way. I recommend getting your tickets ahead of time as you'll have more options of picking a seat.

Edited: 9:46 am, March 12, 2017
5. Re: Cirque tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:35 am, March 12, 2017
Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
52,195 posts
1,742 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cirque tickets

Tough call.

I would suggest Mystere, O, then Ka, though I personally place O at the top of my list.

Adelaide Traveler's suggestion to view the videos, is a great one, as your son can give you feedback.

Of all the various CdS shows that we have seen, the one at Disney World (forget name now) would likely be the best for a male teen, but that is primarily because of the apparati employed: BMX bikes, skateboards and trampoline. However, as one would imagine, that show venue caters to a younger demographic.

Now, if I were 14 (again), I would be buying a fake ID to get into Zumanity...

Enjoy,

Hunt

Edited: 10:53 am, March 12, 2017
jewelsoo7
Level Contributor
74 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cirque tickets

Lol!! You are probably right that is what he would want to do

Level Contributor
61 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Cirque tickets

Joining mlife is a must. Usually, all tickets except premium tickets are sold at the same price as Category E (usually the worst seats) tickets for mlife members.

jewelsoo7
Level Contributor
74 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cirque tickets

Thank you. Is it free to join?

Adelaide, Australia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
10,258 posts
1,348 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cirque tickets

Yes, MLife membership is free, and also good for accessing accommodation discounts at MGM Group properties

AT