We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

XS nightclub Sunday night swim-purchase tix in advance?

California
Level Contributor
1,735 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
XS nightclub Sunday night swim-purchase tix in advance?

I'm new to the whole club scene. XS is the only club which I have a desire to experience. I want to go in may as something new for our anniversary. Should I purchase the tickets in advance or is there a chance that at the door we could get in for free?

I like the idea of going on a Sunday because I'm hoping it won't be too crazy. Any thoughts on this?

Can anyone tell me what the night swim is actually? I'm choosing the Sunday because that's our actual anniversary date.

Special Offer
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter...
6,706 Reviews
from $399.99*
$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,213 Reviews
from $139.99*
$224.90
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and...
927 Reviews
from $598.99*
London, United...
Level Contributor
17,254 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: XS nightclub Sunday night swim-purchase tix in advance?

Has it been suggested somewhere that there's a chance/way you could get in for free?

Missouri
Level Contributor
334 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: XS nightclub Sunday night swim-purchase tix in advance?

Have fun trying to get in for free at that specific club. Probably the most difficult club in Vegas to get into.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
282 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: XS nightclub Sunday night swim-purchase tix in advance?

Nightswim is usually pretty crazy and every year it seems to get crazier. DH and I have seen Major Lazer every summer since Nightswim started and this past summer was absolutely insane (in a good way, we partied the night/morning away).

Definitely buy tickets ahead of time as there is pretty much zero chance you'll be able to get in without paying.

California
Level Contributor
1,735 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: XS nightclub Sunday night swim-purchase tix in advance?

Loubie-

Thank you!

Like I said, I'm new to this so sorry for asking stupid questions

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,254 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: XS nightclub Sunday night swim-purchase tix in advance?

Never a problem asking stupid questions - I do it all the time - but I'm still interested what made you think you might be able to get in for free.

Because maybe it's a thing I can use with airlines, restaurants, hotels and theatres.

California
Level Contributor
1,735 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: XS nightclub Sunday night swim-purchase tix in advance?

Maybe I'm wrong but isn't that what jack Colton does? Gets people into clubs for free?

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,254 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: XS nightclub Sunday night swim-purchase tix in advance?

I don't know. I don't think so. But it begs the question why are you asking us about this rather than the people at Jack Colton?

Look, before, I was being disengenuous. You can get into all clubs for free by being guest listed. But that means knowing the right people. If you don't, you pay.

Paying in advance will mean you get in and should mean a shorter line to do so. So it's probably a good idea.

Even though, if you're anything like me, it will feel weird pre-buying entrance... to a club.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
3,941 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: XS nightclub Sunday night swim-purchase tix in advance?

You can try to get on a guest list for free or reduced admission but for some of the crazier, more popular clubs the best you can get is a potential discount. You can't just roll up to the door without being on a list or anything and expect free entrance. Jack Colton will definitely be your best bet for more detailed information. If you're a group of girls, all the better.

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,254 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: XS nightclub Sunday night swim-purchase tix in advance?

Maybe you know someone who knows someone who knows someone who could get you on a comp guest list. Otherwise I reckon just go with what you came here asking about and buy your tickets on the website, put the whole thing out of your mind and start working on what swimsuit you're going to wear.

philly
Level Contributor
1,957 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: XS nightclub Sunday night swim-purchase tix in advance?

Jackcolton.com does not get you into a club for free. You can get in touch with a host via the site and see if they can get you in for free.

Try it. If it does not work, pre purchase tix usually arent that expensive. It literally has to be Harris, Tiesto or Garrix or a holiday for it to be expensive.

Edited: 10:49 am, March 10, 2017