We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pandora Shop?

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
10,241 posts
219 reviews
Pandora Shop?

Hi, I'm just wondering where the Pandora shops are in Las Vegas? I have done a google search and saw one in the Forum Shops and wondered if there were anymore around....thanks.

Adelaide, Australia
Destination Expert
for Adelaide, Las Vegas, South Australia
Level Contributor
10,291 posts
1,354 reviews
1. Re: Pandora Shop?

Greetings

I'm sure you will be pleased to learn that there is a Pandora shop in the North Outlet Mall, so you can include a visit there on a retail therapy day!

Also, when I visited recently, they had some special "exclusive to Las Vegas" charms which would appeal to the aficionado of this genre of collecting.

Bon voyage :-)

AT

Level Contributor
35 posts
2. Re: Pandora Shop?

Miracle mile and fashion show shops also have one. I was dragged into them by Mrs trying to decide what she wanted.

Mass
Level Contributor
1,828 posts
13 reviews
3. Re: Pandora Shop?

I bought charms at the one at the Venetian....in the Grand Canal Shops in St. Marks Square. Handy for me since it was right next to the alex & ani shop....my credit card took a beating.

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
10,241 posts
219 reviews
4. Re: Pandora Shop?

Thanks for the replies.

I look forward to buying some more charms :)

ENGLAND
Level Contributor
320 posts
50 reviews
5. Re: Pandora Shop?

there is also one in airport had some good deals on there last november

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
10,241 posts
219 reviews
6. Re: Pandora Shop?

Ooh thanks for that info w.b.a.ok :)

7. Re: Pandora Shop?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, January 31, 2018